Here the email I just sent Governor Newsom.
Dear Governor Newsom. I am the president of Royal Rosamond Press a newspaper for the arts. I am kin to Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor, and thus Ian Fleming. I am working on several Bond novels, one featuring two Lesbians. I am kin to John Fremont a co-founder of the Republican Party. I ran for Governor of Oregon in a primary. I was born in Oakland and recently discovered my family shares literary history with Jack London. I began a novel featuring Martin Eden. If still on the marker, I suggest you purchase the home that Netta Eames lived in. I suggest you contact Meg Whitman, who President Biden made an ambassador due to the large donation she made to his campaign. Did she switch parties. Meg founded Quibi, that failed. In a short while Micky Mouse will not be copyrighted. I suggest the State of California create Micky Mouse Land on the property Whitman owns in Dogpatch. I have been battling the extremists that took over my families party, and am a cultural expert. I overcame homelessness and have thirty-five years sobriety.
John Ambrose <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 2:12 PM
Dear Mayor Newsom:
I am trying to find out who owns the California Barrel Company LLC. Meg Whitman is investing money in the Potrero Plant Redevelopment in some manner. I would like to see the Deed. Shouldn’t it be on file? Public Opinion has been solicited and received.
My grandfather was a Director of the real California Barrel Company, and he sold barrels. The history of William F. Broderick is copyrighted, and will appear in my autobiography. My late sister, Christine Rosamond Benton, married Garth Benton, who was a friend of Lawrence Chazen and Gordon Getty. Perhaps you saw the mural Gath rendered in the Getty Home? Garth did the murals at the Getty Villa. I am kin to the Getty family via my second cousin, Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor. Her son married Aileen Getty.
Another concern, is, Meg Whitman is working with Jeffrey Katzenberg on a plan to make mini-movies for cellphone users. Will mini-books and galley visits be next? How about mini-tours of France and Italy? Let’s not leave out the Smithsonian, that some say takes a week to take in. Will young people soon be able to say they quickly took in all these things, and claim they enjoyed – their experience – fully? This is like the ‘King’s Clothes’. It’s like selling…….Thin Air! Our Young will keep coming back for more Brain Booster hits. Who can eat just one Quickie Potato Chip?
President: Royal Rosamond Press
In 2024, Mickey Mouse will be liberated and homeless for the first time in his 96-year existence. Born in 1928, this new lease of life, away from his Disney overlords, might see the smiling, big eared dandy enter the world of slasher horror character-acting like his pantless pal Winne Pooh, rattling off a tell-all autobiography about his affairs with Captain Farley Foghorn, or continuing in the conventional cartoon realm but under a lucrative new contract with YouTube Kids.
Whatever the future holds, you can guarantee Disney’s legal team will battle the ruling to the hilt. However, they will have one epic fight on their hands as they look to tackle US copyright law’s age-old principle of art entering the public domain. This occurs 95 years after a creation is first copyrighted. That ruling has stood pretty much since media entertainment began.
Over an hour ago I sent this e-mail to David Hamsher in hope all members of Associate Capital read it. Note Micky and I are having a synchronistic moment. The broom is carrying a small barrel, cut in half. I am sweeping the street in front of the Ken Kesey mural in Springfield. Ken was a lot like Walt. Ken took Further and the Pranksters to England to look for Merlin.
Dear Charles and David
I am the President of Royal Rosamond Press ‘A Newspaper For The Arts’ aimed at protecting Bohemians and our historic culture. It has come to my attention you have used the name ‘California Barrel Company’ that was copyrighted by me in my blog on my great grandfather, who was a Director for the original CBC. I mention Jacob Koster, who was a member of the Bohemian Club, as was his son. They were the President and VP of CBC. Writers and Journalists were the founders, and first members of this Club.
Charles, I see you graduated from Cornell. My ex-wife went to Cornell. She lived with Thomas Pynchon in Mexico. She met Tom through Richard Farina, who married Mimi Baez. Mary Ann Thoraldson, did a life size portrait of Joan’s sister.
My late sister was the world famous artist, Christine Rosamond Benton. She married into a family of famous muralists. Jessie Benton Fremont held a famous salon out at Black Point. Mark Twain and Bret Harte, were there. Bret was a member of the Bohemian Club, as was Joaquin Miller. Writers and Businessmen had created a Working Bond. This bond, and brand, is in jeopardy. I find it hard to believe that with all the powerful people on your team, and all the professionals in your employee, no one googled “California Barrel Company”. They would have found me, and my blog, if they had. Why not ‘Dogpatch Company’? There is a mention of two dogs on the Associate Capital site.
Not wasting any time, and seeing Meg Whitman was on board, this Artist, Writer, and Poet went to work. You two have employed artists in your presentation to the Public. Little did you suspect, you opened Pandora’s Box. I would like to see the Deed, and a in-depth report of Meg Whitman’s – intentions. Is she planning to move QIBI near the CBC? Her employees will need a pace to dwell.
In my blog I suggest you make a place for me to dwell in Dogpatch. I am known as ‘The Mad Augur’. Today, I suggested you employ me as an on-site Teacher! The possibilities are endless. Please, contact me, before it is too late! I have written, that now famous smokestack, into a Phantom of the Opera meets the Bohemian Priory de Sion, sequel – that Dan Brown would enjoy! Don’t miss out on the fun. Get me on the team! I suggest a merger! You have to admit your team – authored your way on to this property, beating out other companies, who also produced mounds of paper. Consider the movie ‘Fantasia’.
David A. Hamsher
The Tower of Power grew out of The Loading Zone. I lived with the Zone in a ten bedroom Victorian on 13th. Street in Downtown Oakland. Oakland Redevelopment was going to save our famous home, but, tore it down. I am branding the Potreo Power Plant Tower, as a symbol of The Power Zone Union. Folks will say;
“There’s the PP&P Tower! You know what it looks like?”
I wonder if the photographer who stood in the shadow of the PP&P Tower, was high. Then, he saw this lone cloud come sailing by. He captured the Money Shot. This would make a great rock album! Should the dogs be included.
To tell you the truth, I was offended that dogs got recognition, and members of the Bohemian Club did not. Nellie and Jackson are associated with a event where folks go to get – real high! What does the author mean by “naturally”? I wondered if the person who owns these dog – was high when his dogs left their paws prints in the dust of time!
Scroll down to see the Marriage Certificate I own that is a register Civic Document that acknowledges the bond of William F. Broderick and Alice Stuttmeister, who ancestor are buried in Berlin. The Stuttmeister are recorded San Francisco Pioneers! I have given literary warnings about disturbing The Dead!
Consider this a call to arbitration. I believe it would be wise for Meg Whitman and Enrique Landa to hire me as an on site Art Teacher, because, I am giving my Art Lessons away for free, and I want a Pay Day! When I emerge from my Greek Façade, the young dwellers will gleefully say;
“Good morning Professor Presco. Can’t wait to receive another magic lesson!”
Ninety million people say their hobby is genealogy. Figure it out. I have genius ideas. Get me on the payroll – while you can! The People of the PP&P want me there! Go ask them! The people want to see me walking about the old grounds of the California Barrel Company – in my grandfather’s footsteps!
I am thirty years clean and sober! Below is a photograph I took of my childhood friend, Nancy Hamren shaking hands with Ken Babbs at the dedication of their friend’s mural. Nancy and I lived together in a famous commune in San Francisco. She was at my graduation from Serenity Lane. Millions want what I have.
What is DOG spelled backyards? Harry Pot-ter is a fictional character that Walt Disney would have loved. We original Hippies used to drop acid, when it was legal, and go watch ‘Fantasia’. There were not too many movies we could relate to. Julia of the Spirits got our attention. I am still trying to grasp the fact the folks in the moon lit scene, were known to my ancestors. Is that a Rosenburg in that great white getup? If I get a job as a teacher, I will have my friend, Marilyn, make me that apparel.
President: California Barrel Company Apparel
Nellie & Jackson – Master Planners
As the Master Planners at Associate Capital, Nellie and Jackson are top dog. Their paw prints can be seen all over the proposed development. They have a strong interest in chasing skunks and maintaining a vegan lifestyle. Prior to Associate Capital, Nellie was a product manager at Google, while Jackson was a surfer in Venice Beach. When not in the office, Nellie and Jackson can be found at Burning Dog or attending events in Dogpatch, naturally.
Partner, Real Estate Department
T 1(415) 856-7023
F 1(415) 856-7123
David Hamsher is a partner in the Global Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s San Francisco office. His work on behalf of developers and real estate investors includes the negotiation of joint venture, purchase and sale, financing (including EB-5 financing), entitlement, development, affordable housing, community benefit and labor agreements. This work spans asset types, including for-sale and multifamily residential, commercial, retail, resort and complex mixed-use projects.
Significant representations include:
- Lennar Corporation, FivePoint and their partners for development of Hunters Point Shipyard, Candlestick Point and Treasure Island, which together consist of more than 20,000 new homes, more than 6,000 of which will be priced for low and moderate income families, 4 million square feet of commercial and retail space, 600 acres of new parks, and nearly a thousand hotel rooms on more than 1,000 acres of largely vacant land. This work has included:
- negotiation and structuring of exclusive negotiation and disposition and development agreements for Phase 1 of the Hunters Point Shipyard, Candlestick Point and Phase 2 of the Hunters Point Shipyard and Treasure Island.
- formation of a joint venture with retail-focused real estate investment trust Macerich Co. to build a 500,000-square-foot urban outlet center at Candlestick Point. This center will be integrated with additional new homes, retail, residential, and hotel uses to be developed by Lennar, FivePoint and their partners.
- formation of a joint venture and public/private partnership for transformation of the current 256 unit Alice Griffith public housing into a vibrant new neighborhood containing more than 1,000 new homes, including the one-for-one replacement of the existing public housing units and hundreds of other affordable homes. Years in the making, the first move-ins started in 2017.
- entitlement, disposition and construction of the first 500+ homes on the Hunters Point Shipyard, including the project’s first affordable housing development.
- California Barrel Company and Associate Capital in connection with the acquisition and development of the former Potrero Power Plant.
- Lennar Corporation in connection with its formation, operation and disposition of numerous joint ventures for development of Hunters Point Shipyard, Candlestick Point and Treasure Island.
- Numerous regional centers, lenders, and developers on EB-5 financings throughout the country totaling more than $1BN.
- Ivanhoé Cambridge, the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada’s leading institutional fund managers, in connection with numerous multifamily joint venture arrangements across the country, including an innovative multifamily platform in the Bay Area.
- Prologis (for the Oakland Army Base) and Lennar Corporation and its partners (for the Hunters Point Shipyard, Candlestick Point and Treasure Island) in negotiations with labor unions and community groups for project labor and local hiring for construction and operation of these large, long-term projects.
- salesforce.com in its agreement to sell Mission Bay land to the Golden State Warriors.
- Rockwood Capital and Morgan Stanley Real Estate Funds in connection with joint ventures, acquisitions and financings for various asset types, including significant office, retail, residential and resort projects.
Accolades and Recognitions
David is ranked by Chambers USA in the Real Estate category and was selected as a “40 Under 40” by the San Francisco Business Times and a “Rising Star” by Law360, both in 2018. David has been recognized as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” by Law and Politics and San Francisco Magazine numerous times, most recently in 2018.
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- David is a frequent speaker on joint ventures, including as a panelist at Practicing Law Institute’s (PLI) 19th Annual Commercial Real Estate Institute in 2017 and the 37th Annual Real Property Law Section Retreat of the California Lawyers Association in 2018. David also organized and participated in a Law Seminars International Conference on real estate joint ventures and funds with a panel titled Addressing Population Growth and Density Through Public/Private Partnerships, where David spoke on development of public/private partnerships by joint ventures and the similarities and differences between joint ventures and public/private partnerships.
- David is a frequent speaker on EB-5 financing, including
- As a panelist at EB-5 Investor Magazine’s 2014 Southern California Conferences.
- As an organizer and panelist of numerous CRE Finance Council After-Work Seminars, including in New York and Los Angeles.
- As an organizer and moderator of EB-5 Financing – What You Need to Know Now, a panel at CRE Finance Council’s January Conference 2015.
- David is frequently quoted on the real estate market and related matters in leading publications.
Professional and Community Involvement
- David is committed to pro bono work. He represented the Neighborhood Parks Council for many years in development of new parks and open spaces in San Francisco, including the Helen Diller Playground – a wildly popular playground at the heart of Mission Dolores Park – Linden Alley, and numerous other community parks. He represented the Neighborhood Parks Council in connection with its merger, forming the San Francisco Parks Alliance, which he has continued to represent in improving San Francisco’s parks. In 2014, David represented Partners in Oakland Education in its partnership with BRIDGE Housing to develop a new charter school facility for Vincent Academy in West Oakland. David also represents the Truckee Donner Land Trust, which has protected more than 33,000 acres around Truckee Donner. David is currently representing the Bay Area Discovery Museum in connection with the expansion and rehabilitation of its facility in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.
- Member, Lambda Alpha (an honorary real estate economics society)
- Member, SPUR
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, San Francisco Bar Association
- Member, California Bar
- Member, American Bar Association (ABA)
David received his B.A. degree from Brown University in 2000 with a concentration in Political Science and his J.D. degree from Northwestern University School of Law in 2006. At Northwestern, he was an Editor of the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology. That journal published his comment in 2006 on the ability of states to modify census data to correct the Census Bureau’s prisoner enumeration methods.
Feb 15 at 1:14 PM
|Dear John Presco,Thank you for your order and welcome to Network Solutions®. We look forward to providing youwith high quality services that will help you take full advantage of the Web.Order ConfirmationOrder Number: 93051|
Today’s Charges: $1.00
Future Charges: $0.00
Credit Card: xxxxxxxxxxxx7439Ordered By:User ID: ROSEM
User Name: John Presco
Credit Card Holder Name: John PrescoAccount Number: 35611
Primary Contact: John Presco (ROSEM)Order Summary