The Bohemian Bank Robber and Bollywood Dancer

I can’t get around, or over Belle Burch. We had a relationship. She was willing to go to New York with me and take in a show.  She mistook what I was saying. I wanted to do a movie called ‘Love Dance’. I ran this by Jeff Pasternak before I met Belle. Jeff has been a devotee of Yogananda since Marilyn gave our high school friend his book. I went with Jeff to a service at the Self-realization Center of Eugene. Jeff’s father was a famous movie producer. Marilyn, Jeff and his wife, Shannon, myself, became Whiteaker Pioneers.

Being a Bandit can be a road to enlightenment. What is villainy but a play on illusion that is funded by our love of duality. Bandit Belle – can be healed! She has classic features. Her mother was a thespian of renown.

Belle Burch
To Me

Apr 19 at 9:41 PM

Hell yes I want to see a dance show on Broadway. I’ve always wanted to see a Broadway show. I’ve been in NYC twice but failed both times to get overpriced tickets to any Broadway shows enough in advance to make one. Why do you ask?

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 6:59 PM, John Ambrose wrote:

Belle, my big project in Love Dance, a Broadway musical based upon the music of LOVE. Bryan was my best friend in HS. He was a roadie for the Byrds when he was 17. We hung out in a coffee shop in LA in 1963.

I about choked when you told me your were a dancer! Belle! You ring all my belles and set off all my whistles. It is just the way it is.

I want to see the hippie dance extravaganza on Broadway! How about you?

Jon

My Vision Dance – Pasternak

bryan3

I asked Jeff Pasternak to help me with a screenplay about my famous sister.

Jon Presco

When I took the train to Santa Rosa I played a Best of Love tape and choregraphed a whole dance routine. I made a mental movie. I love Bollywood dancers! How about you? Are you mad at me because I loo

04/19/14 at 10:33 PM

John Ambrose <braskewitz@yahoo.com> On , John Ambrose <braskewitz@yahoo.com> wrote: When I took the train to Santa Rosa I played a Best of Love tape and choregraphed a whole dance routine. I made a mental movie. I love Bollywood dancers

04/19/14 at 10:34 PM

John Ambrose <braskewitz@yahoo.com>

03/28/11 at 12:21 PM

Jeff, I am looking for an agen to promote my screenplay about my late sister.

Play both videos at same time. Turn down sound on first video.

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 11:51 AM, Belle Burch wrote:

Yes, those are my hands in the RG. That was the first time I had ever appeared in the news as an activist.

Yes, I got a misdemeanor along with 11 other people for trying to talk to a silent and (cowardly) hiding John RUIZ.

I LOVE Crouching Tiger. It’s one of my favorites. The scene where the two young warrior lovers are in the bath together in the desert is my favorite part I think.

Is Bohemian a language as well as a place? Or are you referring to Romani? Was Romani the language that was spoken in Bohemia?

I’d like to hear more of your personal life story. “When I got sober”, “When I was homeless”, “When I was fighting cancer”……. these are words you drop and then let flit by without much detail or explanation or storytelling. I want those details and stories. Please.

Tell me what you thought of my poem. Did it make you feel anything? Did it make you think? If so, what?

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 10:27 PM, John Ambrose wrote:

O.K. Belle, the only one that made me chuckle a dozen good times after a date. My mother wanted my name to be spelled JON. A nurse put an H in it and that’s how it appears on my birth certificate. Rosemary was furious and started calling me GREG. My father called me GREGORY, because that is how my middle name is spelled. When I got sober, I recovered JON.

Now to AMBROSE which is also AMBROSIUS. In Bohemian this name is spelled BRASKEWITZ, as I told you. Now I wanted a pen name as a writer JON AMBROSE. In PRESCO there is also a ROSE.

Now, to you, mystery hands with message! Are those your hands in the RG? Did you get arrested confronting JON REUZ, who returned my call just after we met. I just watched the movie Croutching Tiger.

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 9:34 PM, Belle Burch wrote:

Hey Jon,

It’s Belle. Still wondering if you’re real. Thank you again for the bike. Let’s set up a time for me to do some modeling. Thurs and Fri are possibilities for me.

By the way, Why “John Ambrose”? Is that your middle name? Nom de plume? Highly synchronistic, as my current partner’s legal first name is Ambrose. I’m very curious about this.

Also, I thought you preferred to spell your name without the “h”?

Here’s the poem I said I’d send you.

Haven’t read any of your emails yet, will get to that soon.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 6:34 PM, John Ambrose wrote:

Dear Belle

Our café experience was better then ‘My Dinner With Andre’. It was a very creative happening!

Here are some posts you might be interested in. My ancestor was the Master of the Falcon Art College in Holland, and a member of the Swan Brethren. He used a rose to sign his name. Here are photos of me when I was 26 in my sister’s studio. There is an energy field around me. I am 24 in the photo of me in blog ‘defying mafia’.

If you want a character reference, call Marilyn, the woman who was my first girlfriend. We are still close today.

Your friend

Jon

P.S. nothing in the blog is true.

Rosamond Publishing

Rosamond Publishing
Showcasing the artwork of Christine Rosamond Benton (1947-1994) known simply as Rosamond. As you link through Rosamond’s life work, you will be able to see/ experience Christine’s evolution as a painter and a woman. This web site assembled as a tribute

View on rosamond.com