The Invasion of Eugene and Springfield

FILE-This July 10, 2012, file photo shows Occupy Eugene member Emily Semple, right, smiling as she is placed under arrest by Federal Police after she refused to leave the outdoor plaza at the Federal Courthouse in Eugene, Ore. (AP Photo/The Register-Guard, Chris Pietsch, File)

HATE CRIME

I made a huge mistake in confiding in Belle Burch and Kim Haffner about the rival biographers who are coming out with movie scripts – they claim were bought! In 1994, my mother told me our kin,  Kerry Fisher, was hired to write a script because Christine was bi-polar, and suffered from mental illness. Kim read Snyder’s lying biography of Rosamond. He did not know Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor is my cousin.

When Belle asked for more personal details about my life, asking me to send them in a more “storytelling” format, I suspected she, with the help of others, were trying to hijack my autobiography. This happens all the time. People will do anything for a buck and fifteen minutes of fame. The second post on Belle, suggested my story was being hijacked. This is when Alley Valkyrie was called in. She delivered “threats” demanding I remove all I had written about Belle, including the video I took. Stalking laws were first made to protect famous people and their families. Many people HATE celebrities because they think they are better than everyone. Haffner is consumed with HATE for this reason.

In hindsight, I see how trusting I was, how open, and accessible. This has all changed. I was taught a lesson – by monsters!

“I’d like to hear more of your personal life story. “When I got sober”, “When I was homeless”, “When I was fighting cancer”……. these are words you drop and then let flit by without much detail or explanation or storytelling. I want those details and stories. Please.

Belle

Before the Wave: The Life Story of Christine Rosamond

Drama

Not yet released

When the idealistic artist known as Rosamond defiantly emerges from a dark childhood, suppressed by abuse and alcoholism, and rockets to worldwide fame, becoming the world’s most published painter, she discovers that her road into the light is twisted, wrought with sabotage, and at the tips of her reach.

In rereading the threats and hateful remarks of Alley Valkyrie’s friends, I saw that these people really hated me. They were having a Hate Fest and would not listen to the reasoning of attorney Mary Broadhurst. Kim Haffner and my neighbors demonstrated utter hatred of me, they too pointing to my Mental Illness as the reason I should be hated. Both women expressed glee that I was mentally ill, and did not have as near as many frineds as they do. Kim celebrates the truth my daughter and I parted ways. All this is proof that their belief system, works. One is a professed Witch, the other a Evangelical. who made a livng taking care of mentally ill people at the Johnson Unit. These are tribal people. They are The Lords of the Flies!

This “threat” came from someone I did not know. Alley Valkyrie was a member of Nightingale. She might have been the President at the time. Alley is a writer and a blogger, thus she knows what a threat is. Two of her attorneys also know the meaning of “threat”. If you saw the movie ‘The Lord of the Flies’ then you know this kind of language occurs just before all civility comes to an end. Violence is on the way!

threat

a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
“members of her family have received death threats
synonyms: threatening remark, warning, ultimatum, intimidating remark;

“Please, go ahead and blog my threat.
You have no fucking idea what you’re getting yourself into
You also have no idea how many people are already on to you, and how many people have my back. We also have six other mutual friends who are going to learn about your behavior ASAP
And just so you know as well: if you write anything about me that could be construed as defamatory, you will be hearing from my lawyers ASAP.”

I’m going to make this very simple for you. I don’t know if you know who I am, but I sure as hell know who you are, and when you fuck with my friends, you fuck with me. Stop writing about Belle or I am going to make your life very difficult. I mean it. If I see one more word about her on your blog, your FB, or anywhere else, I will make sure that you experience all the fear and discomfort that she is experiencing right now. And no, this isn’t a physical threat, so don’t try to play victim. Frankly, I encourage you to contact EPD, as they already know all about you. I will not do anything illegal, but mark my word you will regret it if you write one more word about her. I will make sure that the entire community knows exactly how much of a sick fuck you are. Your picture, your name, and “samples” of your writing will be posted on every bulletin board in town. There will not be a single person in the Eugene/Springfield area who won’t know that you’re a sick stalker who won’t leave a young girl alone. Cut it out. Now. This is your first, last, and only warning.”

May 9 at 8:53 am ·
 “Mary Broadhurst: yeah well…I’m a bit concerned about labels being applied to this guy. obviously he has issues. but will calling him a psychopath push him over the edge. did anyone consult with Belle before coming to her rescue? perhaps she had a plan as to how to deal with this…

May 9 at 8:57am ·
 Alley Valkyrie: “Yes, I talked to Belle.”

“People with untreated serious mental illness comprise an estimated one-third of the total homeless population in the United States and an even higher percentage of women and individuals who are chronically homeless”.

This is so hard to see, that I am really hated. But when I reread Alley Valkyries hatred of the “male patriarchy” my eyes were opened. Valkyrie declares herself a Wiccan out to destroy our male dominated society. Like-mind friends subscribe to her blog. She enjoys Freedom of the Press. She uses me as a means to incite her facebook friends to do me harm, even cast spells on me. She read my blog before I met with Belle Burch, and did not like the fact I am a theologian, along with being a potential rival in helping the homeless. She declares herself and her coven, the enemy of Capitalists. This includes all the merchants of downtown Eugene who are going out of business due to the homeless epidemic. This is all good for Emily Semple – too?

Emily had a good idea I was being made an example of. Florence Emily Semple was arrested, and won a famous case that restored the First Amendment Rights of members of OCCUPY. I became a member of OCCUPY in 2013, therefore, Emily has a conflict of interest in not going out of her way to enure Freedom of the Press and assembly is not infringed upon – for everyone – including me! Did Emily take part in any discussion with members of Nightingale to see if there was a way to negate my articles about her friends and political allies?

Here is a wretched conversation between Alley Valkyrie and Mary Broadhurst, who helped Emily win her case, that took place before the WANTED poster was posted.

May 9 at 9:13am · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie: Mary, this is legitimate. This isn’t based on prejudicial fear. Read his blog. This man is sick. Cyberstalking and defamation, not to mention DMCA violations for posting my copyrighted photos without permission. He’s already been reported for that.

May 9 at 9:15am · Like

Mary Broadhurst and this is what I mean. now someone who writes disturbing thoughts and publishes them on the internet is now thrown into the same box as a child molester.

May 9 at 9:15am · Like

Alley Valkyrie: Have you read his blog? I’m not comparing him to a child molester, but I can’t believe you’re defending him!

May 9 at 9:18am · Like

Mary Broadhurst: I’m not defending him so much as defending all of us … it seems some kind of mental health issue is at play but I think we need to be cautious about pretending we understand mental illness enough to call someone dangerous or similar to a child molester.

May 9 at 9:24am · Like · 1

Sabra Marcroft: Confronting someone from a distance, with threat of local consequences is actually pretty compassionate. It gives him a chance to focus on someone he can’t actualy reach while creating real consequences for future unacceptable acts.

Martin Champion: Everyone reads Alley’s FB, including the dude being discussed, so people need to stop talking like this is private.

At this time I did make it known I was reading all these posts on Alley’s facebook, and I stated some facts. Belle Burch had never told me to not contact her verbally or in writing, nor did she make a police report, which she should, if she believes I was abusing her. Belle gave me a call, and said never contact her. She then sent me an e-mail stating the same. Alley went to the police. She can not file a complaint for Belle.

Because of this landmark ruling, I get to write about, and publish on these Anarchists – till I am blue in the face – and they know it! This truth really pisses them off? They want to exact revenge, and shut me up – for good! Why? Because they are ANARCHISTS, stupid!

I’m going to write a story about Belle being kidnapped by Lenny Bruce who ties her up and scolds her for not owning a sense of humor! These crazy freaks are not – PRUDES! They are – ANARCHIST! Why is an ANARCHIST sitting on the Eugene City Council? This is the real perversion – and obscenity – in my opinion! Ms. Marcroft’s suggestion is chilling! She believes in Pre-terrorism for crimes I might want to commit – because I can’t help myself. Why not capture me, lock me up, and give me homemade shock treatments? Gestapo!

The real problem is, Belle wanted to hang with these anarchists and activists, but she did not want to appear in the news lest she want a great job in the future from a Capitalist! So, she helps put mentally ill bums and beggars in the face of people who – have jobs! I am thinking of doing two art pieces of Belle and put in a New York Museum. I suspect her lover Ambrose wrote on her hands after he begged her to stop being so shy. This is great literature – too! Right up there with ‘Doctor Zhivago’.

It is obvious to me these Wingnuts want to be in TOTAL CONTROL! They are ‘Control Freaks’! Does the Eugene City Government know this? Will they arrest me if I show up at the meeting on Tuesday – so they can stay in denial? I will go round and talk to the downtown business folks, and every normal citizen I see! That’s why they wanted to confine my thoughts – to a Coo-Coo’s Nest! I proved they were not in CONTROL! This is right out of a Russian novel!

“You’re a lunatic! You need to be locked up!

For fifteen years I have been writing my autobiography titled ‘Capturing Beauty’. When I met Belle, I asked her name. I felt faint when she said her name was……Beauty. When she sent me her poem, I was driven to kidnap her, even kill her – according to her comrades!

“Tell me what you thought of my poem. Did it make you feel anything? Did it make you think? If so, what?”

These nits have a real problem with – our age difference – if the truth be known! When I asked Belle if I could take a photo of her beautiful hands, she said “No!” How about your face, now that you agreed to be my muse? “No!”  Only her lover can do these things? Because he gets to come inside her? In the two hours we talked I was given a crash course on all the intricate do’s and don’ts the young have gleefully adopted.

“I have a problem with the title ‘Beautiful’.”

“Oh!”

I didn’t know I had to call up Alley Valkyrie and ask if I could talk to Belle. I suspect it was Alley who called Belle during our meeting.

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 11:51 AM, Belle Burch wrote:

Yes, those are my hands in the RG. That was the first time I had ever appeared in the news as an activist.

Yes, I got a misdemeanor along with 11 other people for trying to talk to a silent and (cowardly) hiding John RUIZ.

I LOVE Crouching Tiger. It’s one of my favorites. The scene where the two young warrior lovers are in the bath together in the desert is my favorite part I think.

Is Bohemian a language as well as a place? Or are you referring to Romani? Was Romani the language that was spoken in Bohemia?

anarchist

a person who believes in or tries to bring about anarchy.
synonyms: nihilist, insurgent, agitator, subversive, guerrilla, terrorist, bioterrorist, narco-terrorist, ecoterrorist, cyberterrorist, agroterrorist, freedom fighter, resistance fighter, rebel, revolutionary, revolutionist, Bolshevik, mutineer;

I was once homeless. Here is an article from January 23, 2014, that says Alley Valkyrie was with Nightingale. I would run into Belle Burch in Ken Kesey Square on April 2nd. Ten days later we met at the Wandering Goat where she concealed the truth she had been arrested with eleven other member of SLEEPS and Nightingale. Here she is handing me her e-mail address and phone number. Here is an article from the Register Guard that suggests Valkyrie got threats. From who?

I asked Belle to co-author my biography. She offered to edit, for a fee. I wanted her to be the Heir to my newspaper. What was she after? How about – MONEY? Nightingale was given $400, 000 dollars by  anonymous person who hated City Manager, Jon Ruiz. Alley was the President of Nightingale. I demand an accounting from Councilperson, Emily Semple who was the Director of Nightingale.

“Valkyrie never wanted to be the leader and lightning rod she became for the homeless in Eugene. The notoriety and threats were more than her introverted spirit could sustain. “People I once considered friends wouldn’t look me in the eye anymore,” she told me. “I just had to get away!”

Bullshit! Alley Valkyrie and her lover, John Monroe, are taking videos of Angie after they encouraged this mentally unstable woman to take off her top in hope of capturing images of males putting hands on her, improperly, when they arrest Angie, and her lover, on a warrant. A female member of the Eugene Police Department was present. They are setting up the Police who want to end public nudity in downtown that children are witness to.

I refrained from showing these images to my neighbor and friend who was shocked when I showed her the WANTED poster of me that Alley made. She is a Christian. She saw that Alley put a target on my back and was encouraging many people to crucify me. Alley wants to believe these women are being crucified.

Kim Haffner duplicated this insanity in front of my door. She wanted me to be afraid of many things. She read my blog. She knew I was afraid of being accused by a woman of a sex crime. Haffner enlisted two women that are mentally impaired to go after me because I denigrated her evangelical religion. So? Many writers have dome the same in other newspapers. Alley wants these images on T.V. She wants proof the police are sick sexual psychos out to cop a feel. Hideous!

Once the police have been rendered powerless, then Alley’s Wiccan Vigilantes will police downtown. John Monroe knows a donor is wanting to give Nightingale of SLEEPS $400,000 dollars because he is on the board of Nightingale. Monroe compares me to three black men accused of raping one white woman. He is calling for the formation of a Vigilantes to place me under Duress. He wants the donor to read – THIS!

“Anyone acquainted with the subtleties of violent communication can see that Presco entertains death-phantasies regarding Alley and Belle. Every psychotic lone shooter imagines themselves and their target as dual immortalities — here Presco sees Belle and Alley as potential victims that can turn him into an Eternal Name.

His desire to be an artist (fueled by his mother, who suppressed his sister’s talents so he could be the family star, see my post earlier in the thread for the links to demonstrate this) is his way of desperately seeking immortality as he gets closer to death. I imagine his belief that Alley wants Belle for herself has something to do with his own erotic phantasies, obviously still running just fine regardless of whether his genitals work. His desire to demonstrate his superior masculinity is linked to obvious male socialization patters. Cf. Oregon Duck rape scandal(s).

HIs fear is dangerous, his illness is dangerous, his bigotry is dangerous. And I’m seeing just three people willing to put up a defense against that danger.

And while obviously psychotic and seemingly paranoid as well, he is above all a threat to people in our community. None of the people coming forth to defend him or accuse Jeff, Puck and Rodolfo of bullying are offering any alternative. Little more than passive-aggressive PC victim blaming. Nothing Alley hasn’t been the target of before with regards to her homeless advocacy. And of course we’d all like for Presco to have a mental health options.

But he’s a menace first, and mentally ill second.”

So, there is no need to call Whitebird or Cahoots, to get me some mental help. Just call the anonymous six who got Alley’s back – and her lover’s! Wo died and made Monroe God?

Home

Kim Haffner, Krista, and her lover, read all this. They followed John Monroe’s instructions to the T, and to – the max! They did not want me to call the police. They wanted to deal with me themselves. They liked the odds. How many homeless people are racists and hate that black men get away with murder, but, they got to suffer? Monroe is inciting violence by saying the “menace” must be removed – before Cahoots is called in. He wants me out of the way lest the anonymous donor reads my blog, and before I discover Alley and John have just received the $400,000 dollars. I just found out two days ago! MOTIVE!

“Former Oregon basketball players Dominic Artis and Damyean Dotson, dismissed by UO in May 2014 after being accused, but never charged, of raping a fellow student at an off-campus party two months earlier, have filed a lawsuit against the university seeking $10 million for each player.”

“Alley Valkyrie

May 9 near Portland, OR

Well, I just picked a fight with quite the unstable psychopath. May not have been the most sensible thing to do, but it should definitely get interesting…

This may not be entirely true. I picked a fight with Belle Burch and members of SLEEPS after she sent me her poem that revealed who she really was. I suggested she and SLEEPS were misappropriating monies given to them to help the homeless – that could get them in trouble with th IRS. Trust me, these do-gooders do not want to be audited, thus, Alley picks a fight with MY NEWSPAPER that I told Belle protects the Bohemians and the Artists. Poets are included! Belle sent me a poem that started the Fight of the Century. She had agreed to be my model and muse. No way was I going to not follow this story, because a Crazy Maniac tells me I have to – or else! Alley does not give a shit about Belle’s safety – and Belle and a hundred people know it. Alley and Belle are going after my newspaper!

If you need a concrete example of his behavior and why I am posting this, his delusional writings can be found at https://rosamondpress.wordpress.com

Here is another writer that appears next to me on the fake Eugene Abuser site. We don’t get a full name. It looks like the wife of jackwhiz looked in his computer and discovered her husband was being brutal with another woman, who feels betrayed because fitzhekitz told her he was in a open marriage, and, thus it was permitted for her to become attached. to him. By what, ten pounds of chains? The gals go public in order to shame his ass – before he gets another good spanking!

Chayne in Eugene

He goes to LCC and is into literature. He does journalism stuff with a magazine or newspaper there but I’m sure what exactly.

His fetlife profile name: was fitzthekitz, now is jackwhiz

He nonconsensually began “topping” me and was extremely sexually aggressive. He took advantage of my freeze response but never got consent to do the things he did.
His wife later texted me that he is a serial cheater and that he is NOT in a open relationship like he claims to be on dates.”

Three hours after I met Belle, I wrote this poem.

As a artist, poet, fictional writer, and reporter, I find myself multitasking in this blog. I know I am giving my reader the best reading in the Emerald Valley that borders on Yellow Journalism, because it unfolds that way. Belle’s line;

“I walked through what is known as the Barmuda Triangle.”

It is like opening Pandora’s Box. She wants more storytelling about “how I got sober”.  She asks me how her poem makes me feel? How about, having another drink with my muse, Belle, which would kill me! Then, she can loot this blog – at will!

‘Death Poem’

I walked through what is known
in Eugene as the Barmuda Triangle,
the magical trine of Luckey’s,
Horsehead and Jameson’s downtown.
If you order food at Jameson’s,
it gets run across the street
from Horsehead.
Luckey’s has the best pool tables,
and a fantastic little Mexican foodcart lovechild
that only accepts cash.
At the Horsehead,
there is a touch screen machine
where you get to choose
what music is being played.
You pay money for this privilege.
If you pay more money,
your songs get played
first.
This is a triangle
you can only get lost in
if you’re a real person.

Will Eugene Save The Unhoused Of Whoville?

“The city has posted notices that the site of the homeless protest camp at Hilyard and Broadway is no longer open for public use and it will “clear and clean the site,” according to a press release that went out to the media before the campers themselves were notified, a move Alley Valkyrie of the Nightingale Public Advocacy Collective called “disrespectful and dehumanizing.”

Valkyrie questions the legality of shutting down the public property, but Mia Cariaga of the Eugene city manager’s office writes in an email that the property “is not open for public use of any kind.”

Advocate Mary Broadhurst says that contrary to the perception she’s heard from City Manager Jon Ruiz, Eugene community members are very supportive of the camp, which has allowed many of the chronically unhoused, some with substance abuse and mental health issues, to have shelter and help one another. Ruiz is “rubbing shoulders with the country club set,” Broadhurst says, who are the ones who want the unhoused out of sight.”

I am a Nazarite. We are forbidden to get near a dead body. I called 911 when I found my veteran friend dead in his bed. She asked me to move Hollis off his bed and onto to the floor, so she could assist me in CPR. Knowing this was against my religion, I took hold of H’s bare arm, and he was very cold.  I adopted him when we could not find next of kin so he would not be without a Go’el.

I filed a report with the Department of Justice at 3:00 P.M. May 26th.

Spotlight: Hate Crimes

Hate crime laws in the United States are state and federal laws intended to protect against hate crimes (also known as bias crimes) motivated by enmity or animus against a protected class of persons. Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person’s protected characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability. The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)/FBI, as well as campus security authorities, are required to collect and publish hate crime statistics.

“Gods & Radicals was started by myself and my friend Alley Valkyrie two years ago. We’re both anarchists, the self-educated ‘street-variety’ as it were, living much of our lives working with homeless and other mostly-invisible victims of capitalism.

For us, our anti-capitalism and our Paganism seem to flow into each other seamlessly. Our desire to protect the natural world and our desire to protect the vulnerable were both rooted in the same soil. And we knew lots of other Pagans who were also anarchists, and lots of other anarchists who were also Pagans, but noticed that few were ever talking about what seemed pretty self-evident to all us.”

“Alley Valkyrie And I’m done with patriarchal abusive bullshit.”

On top of that, I don’t see how this isn’t also a case of male domination. Regardless of his mental space, that is patriarchical BS.”

Alley Valkyrie; ” I will also say that going downtown would be a mistake, as EPD is quite aware of who and what you are, and they have nine uniformed officers downtown. But then again, you said you were going to City Council and you didn’t have the balls to do that, and…See More

Alley Valkyrie: And if you do go downtown, you will have to deal with me personally, by the way.”

Here is Belle trespassing in Jon Ruiz’s office. She links arms with her lover, Ambrose Holthem-Keathly just before she is placed in handcuffs. This is a Anarchist Wedding. Of course I want to cover this story, and see how it turns out! What sane newspaperman wouldn’t. I suspect Belle was keeping a journal. Did Ambrose know?

Belle is flirting with me in Ken Kesey Square during the Art Walk. Her anarchist friends have been trying to take over Kesey Square. Belle asked me to take down my video. Was she afraid Ambrose would get jealous if he saw she was flirting with me? I think they are very concerned that she and others are hitting people up for money – with Jean Stacey overseeing the entire operation! This is Whoville, that just got evicted by Jon Ruiz. My camera, and my newspaper captured what became of them. This is newsworthy! This is Freedom of the Press at work – for you! Many citizens, and the venders, don’t want them there, or in the downtown! And that is a fact – Jack!

Hollis Williams fought for Freedom of the Press.

In May of 2014 I got vicious threats from Alley Valkyrie who I never met. I was afraid to go to a City Council meeting because all she had to do was point me out to a homeless thug who has mental problems, and he comes over and sticks a knife in me. Then he heads to Seattle to slip into the dens of the Darklings. The Alley Gang wants chaos so their world view will prevail. The same can be said for the End Time subscribers to the Tribulation.

“The age of men is over. The time of the Orc has begun!”

Above is a photograph of my homeless Veteran friend, Hollis Williams. We and out friends are doing volunteer work at the Youth Farm in Springfield that donates produce for Food For Lane County. I would take my needy friends to The Dining Room. One day he spotted a woman who was threatening Hollis, with her thugs that were always with her. We did not eat there that day.

With the help of HUD-Vash and other friends, we got Hollis on SSI and into a home. However, he missed his way of life he lived for ten years, and would go collect cans in front of Safeway where he knew many people. I used to call him the real mayor of Springfield. He was loved my many. He went canning in twenty degree weather, caught pheumonia. I found him dead. I adopted H and paid for his funeral.

Many homeless women were forced to flee their homes due to sexual abuse. Hollis was a great flirt. I suspect the homeless woman that had it out for Hollis believed he was abusing her. A study needs to be made of this ‘Street Justice’ that is being used by people who are not victims. But, when powerless people see how easy it is to have power over others, they lie about being a victim. This is a destructive – and abusive forum – that Alley worked. She claims she had to flee sexual abuse in her home. Has she ever been in therapy?

Eugene Donor Commits $400,000 For New Shelter Site

Article | April 17, 2014 – 1:00am | By Adrian Black

As Eugene city leaders floundered last week in relocating the former residents of the Whoville homeless camp, an anonymous benefactor took up the issue, offering a $400,000 donation to establish a sanctuary on private property.

The pledge came as a direct response to, among general grievances, the unyielding position of City Manager Jon Ruiz and others willing to leave the destitute in limbo. “I wanted to step up,” the donor tells EW, “because I saw the city making an attempt to push these people out. They’re citizens, not strangers.”

A Eugene native with capital to spare from the success of a local family business, the donor says the wealth was a matter of pure chance, adding that a privileged position in society obligates one to prevent a human rights catastrophe when no one else will.

For the donation to be seen through, the money has to be channeled properly through the fiscal sponsorship of a nonprofit organization. This would be accomplished through an existing entity with 501(c)(3) status, such as Opportunity Village Eugene or Community Alliance of Lane County. An alternative could be for SLEEPS (Safe Legally Entitled Emergency Places to Sleep) or the Nightingale Public Advocacy Collective to attain such status — the latter is already pending.

It’s now up to Mary Broadhurst, an attorney and advocate for the unhoused, and others representing the advocacy group Homeless Health Sanctuary, to coordinate sponsorship and fulfill the multiple stipulations attached to this unforeseen act of philanthropy.

“We’re looking to buy private property — a single site for something that goes beyond a 30-person rest stop,” Broadhurst says. “Initially, it would be tents on platforms, but it would transition into micro-housing.”

Semi-permanent occupants would be expected to share the space with those seeking single use overnight stays. The site would also include a health stop, where twice a week residents and passers-through could be evaluated, presumably by Occupy Medical or like volunteers. An information station would be developed to point the weary toward free meals and other community resources. The donor put a specific focus on the site needing to be self-sustaining beyond land purchase and startup costs.

The donor remains anonymous to keep the focus on the issue not the donor, and to avoid criticism from a business community where some might shame the donation: “Developers don’t want the parents of university students to see all these homeless people. It decreases the property value. They have a lot to gain from sweeping them under the rug.”

ttps://www.operationhomefront.org/custompage?Id=6714&gclid=CjwKCAjw8qjnBRA-EiwAaNvhwKv-OHckiEDji68mcVodoe6fvz

The Dining Room

Alley Valkyrie who was the President of Nightingale Services, and an activist for SLEEPS. Semple was a director of Nightingale. Both groups were being considered as recipients of $400,000 thousand dollar donation in April of 2014. I and my newspaper got between these anarchists, and this anonymous donor. Follow the money trail.

In 2014, I called the Eugene Police Department, and they never heard of me. There were many more “threats” from Alley and her friends on facebook. They felt emboldened to learn the police are not on my side – but theirs. About time!

One El Friendo suggested I be put in concrete shoes, and dropped into the river. This is a form of murder the Mafia is famous for. Alley and friends have borrowed the EPD to terrorize me. I called the FBI.

Three months ago, several of my neighbors formed a mob and threatened me. They told me Alley and Belle warned them about me, and, I needed to be locked up. I called the Springfield Police, and then the FBI. This is an extended threat. The new abusers of my liberty did not like what I wrote about evangelicals involved in politics. I wrote Mayor Christine Lundberg and said

“I do not feel safe!”

I have to seriously consider if this anonymous donor is conducting clandestine operations to destroy my reputation, and isolate me to the point I take my life. This person is a member of a prominent family who said he/she does not want to incur the wrath of downtown business people. Never the less, this person would like to enjoy the fruits of their effort, and might use the promise of more money if the downtown radials eliminated the source of Bad Press. Is this donor a victim of sexual abuse?

After I became facebook-friends with my downstairs neighbor, Kim Hafner, she turned on me and turned my neighbors against me. She said my estranged daughter was on her side;

“Too bad you can’t talk to her!”

Hafner worked with the mentally ill at the Johnson Unit for may years. She declared I am a lunatic that needs to be locked-up. Not once did any of my tormentors and accusers call White Bird or Cahoots to get me some help. I have to consider if Haffner knows the donor who recognized me and bid her to go after me. Kim used to deliver gleaned food to Whoville. She is playing the BIG VICTIM. She sits downstairs on her bench, and when I go by on the stairs, she picks of her little dog and clutches it to her bosom, lest I hurt it. She looks to be seven years old. What an actress. She weighs almost 500 pounds and is getting a lot of attention.

I wanted to oppose Emily Semples in her bid to become a councilperson – in person! But, she had bodyguards. The big dude in the pic above worked with Ashley Hewes who owned a security firm.

“Ashley Hewes: Mary how long will it be before he starts capturing people?

Ashley Hewes: All of his writings remind me of the beginning of every sick serial killer movie I have ever seen

Ashley Hewes: Mary people like this hurt people who turn the other cheek. That is all I have to say, I will not stand idly by when there is something I can do to quell his obsessing. I would be willing to become the object of his obsession if I felt it would work. But that would be detrimental to his health.

Ashley Hewes Alley keep me posted… I am willing to be a body guard and it would be legal [i have a DPSST cert] I am even willing to meet and hang out with ms Burch.

May 9 at 8:52am · Like · 2
..Ashley Hewes I know the laws pretty well and I am more than protected by the people I keep around myself.”

In this video Kim Haffner says I called Christians “Nazis” a lot – to her face. Then she says I did it to myself when I posted on her FB about the hate crimes by Neo-Nazis, I suggesting many of them were evangelicals. Kim says this is why all my neighbors hate me. This is why our neighbor Krista hates me, because she is Haffner’s good friend. I do not know who last night. But, she called her lover to come beat me up. Haffner will tell the FBI.

Kim Haffner appears in this video of our upstairs neighbor knocking on my door and flipping out. Cheryl Erikson has had a crush on me for twelve years. I have made several complaints to management who told me seven years ago to ignore her – which I was. That is what agitated both of these women. No man ever comes to Haffner’s door, and this is why she is a Man Hater – who wants me taken to the Johnson Unit – instead of one of her Sister’s. I had given Haffner a copy of my famous sister’s biography, and it appears she passed it around – and got caught! These two women are STALKING me!

I just noticed Kim Haffner knows the caregiver’s name. I suspect they were talking. They might know each other from working in the healthcare industry. This woman is gone. She may have seen my videos. The FBI and Justine Department need to talk to her.

I disowned my daughter when she refused to serve as my the Trustee for my Special Needs Trust. My attorney suggested I fire her. These evil women see my wounds, and down the swoop like hateful harpies – to feed! They are fueled by the famous people in my family.

Emily Semple had a good idea her ally was guilty of a Hate Crime. She knew I was being ganged up on, yet, she is afraid of the peer pressure – if she takes my side! Was there serious talk about running a candidate? How about the office of the Mayor? Was Belle Burch looked at. She has all the right connections. What if I had run – after moving back to Eugene.

I demand Councilperson, Emily Semple go to the FBI and tell them all she knows about this conspiracy to deprive me of my Civil Liberties. I demand Emily Semple divulge the name of the anonymous donor who might have contributed to her campaign. I demand Councilperson, Emily Semple contact Allery Valkyrie, who is stirring up trouble in France where she now resides, and have her remove her lying wanted poster she posted on a fake Eugene abuser site. My good name is found next to a guy named “jackwhiz” a married man who met the alleged abused woman in a bondage and sadomasochism site. It looks like his wife got on his computer and discovered he was tying up another woman and having rough sex with her, too. The wife contacts the other woman and they form a sisterhood bond and go after the Eugene Abuser – and try to destroy his life! Are you kidding me!

Chayne in Eugene

His fetlife profile name: was fitzthekitz, now is jackwhiz

Back to Alley Valkyrie and Friends!

Cain says;

“I am glad the Mafia threatened him!”

I had taken the Mafia to court and survived an attempt on my life. Mayor White shook my hand and said;

Let me congratulated you. It took guts to stand up to those people!”

This morning I found out that Nightingale Health Services got most, if not all of the $400,000 dollar donation from an anonymous donor, who is/was very hostile towards City Manager, John Ruiz, the City of Eugene Government, Citizens of Eugene, and Owners of Businesses in Downtown Eugene. It looks like this person liked Alley Valkyrie, who was Nightingale’s first president. Emily Semple was the director. Currently she is a City Council Person. On November 19, 2018 I sent this e-mail to the City Council.

I consider this letter a Declaration of War against John Ruiz, all City Government, Business Leaders, and all citizens who oppose the homeless take-over of our downtown. This Declaration was made legal by attorneys Jean Stacey, Mary Broadhurst, and Regan, who had to be aware of this hostile letter, and the “threats” made against me, because my newspaper was asking if SLEEPS had non-profit status, and were all monies declared.

On April 2, 2014 I attended Eugene’s First Friday Art Walk. I entered Ken Kesey Square and was approached by Belle Burch who took my number. At a get to know you meeting, she his who she was. Most of the people in the square that day had just been evicted from Whoville. Jean Stacey is wathing me talk to Belle, as is Brave Beatrice aka Emily Semple. Bell sent me an e-mail that was a Trojan Horse to these covert people who are an extended family, even a coven. Belle had sent me a poem that will be famous in my book. She talks about sleeping in a tent in front of City Hall, and having food delivered to as she plays pool. Belle Burch is partying down in the Barmuda Triangle.

For several years I had been compiling the history of the Miller Brothers. Joaquin Miller had contact with the Pre-Raphaelites that were my famous sister’s and my mentors. I had been looking for a model for Fair Rosamond. If I had not discovered Belle’s true identity, then I would have done a painting of her that may have been shown in a gallery of the Emerald Art Center. It night have been a nude. If I had not discovered Belle and her buddies were friends of Anarchists, then she would be in my biography about famous artists and bohemians. Jesus because she and Allery Valkyire are egregious liars, does not mean I must trash my painting, my book, and forsake Freedom of the Press. I get to go on with my normal life, while they, with the approval of the City Government, get to live a alternative subterranean life-style who hold Kangaroos courts and judge employed, and creative citizens. I don’t think so!

Sexual Predators do not want to be exposed. Alley Valkyrie threated to expose me as as preditor, if I did not remove all mention of members of SLEEPS. IF I did as she demanded, then I would not have been exposed, and I would be free to do my dirty work. Alley used victim’s of sexual abuse to get her way. In the rival biography about my world famous sister, Christine Rosamond Benton and her daughter, are said to be victim’s of incest. I am a victim of incest. I have attended Incest Survivor meetings in Eugene. Why has the City of Eugene allowed this anarchist to run a Vigilante coven? She declared herself a wiccan anti-Capitalist. But, wave money in her face and she is a ravenous she-wolf!

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 9:34 PM, Belle Burch wrote:

Hey Jon,

It’s Belle. Still wondering if you’re real. Thank you again for the bike. Let’s set up a time for me to do some modeling. Thurs and Fri are possibilities for me.

By the way, Why “John Ambrose”? Is that your middle name? Nom de plume? Highly synchronistic, as my current partner’s legal first name is Ambrose. I’m very curious about this.

Also, I thought you preferred to spell your name without the “h”?

Here’s the poem I said I’d send you.
Haven’t read any of your emails yet, will get to that soon.

Untitled

Last night I fell
asleep in a tent on the concrete
in front of city hall
to the sounds of a quiet radio-
some show about the Bermuda Triangle.
How things, people
disappear there.
Whether or not it exists.
Interviews with people
who believed in it,
interviews with people
who didn’t. Its history.
Amelia Earhart. (Airheart?)
It seemed to go on
for centuries.
There are people out there
who don’t have state IDs, passports,
birth certificates,
social security numbers,
who technically
legally
don’t exist.
The faeries who put people
to sleep for 100 years must live there
in that West Atlantic Vortex.
I got lost in it,
like Rip Van Winkle*,
and woke
to a changed world.
I texted a lover in New Orleans,
‘I’m stuffing almonds into a banana,
around my neck is a red bandana
and I love you.’ It was all true.
I walked through what is known
in Eugene as the Barmuda Triangle,
the magical trine of Luckey’s,
Horsehead and Jameson’s downtown.
If you order food at Jameson’s,
it gets run across the street
from Horsehead.
Luckey’s has the best pool tables,
and a fantastic little Mexican foodcart lovechild
that only accepts cash.
At the Horsehead,
there is a touch screen machine
where you get to choose
what music is being played.
You pay money for this privilege.
If you pay more money,
your songs get played
first.
This is a triangle
you can only get lost in
if you’re a real person.

* bandana around my eyes to keep the
blazing orange streetlights out

When I was a member of OCCUPY I saw people of means pulling up to the camp at the fountain and ask who they cam give a check to. They were led into the middle of the tents where an anonymous person took the check. The same thing happened at Whoville. After another pitiful scene of woe appear on T.V. the next day the charity caravan would arrive. There were camp hostesses patrolling the perimeter who would waddle up to a car that pulled over to pass cash and checks. With the loss of their Money Making Scam, that employed the homeless who would give a Nazi salute for a bowl of spaghetti, they moved back into Kesey Square where they ran a fake art group for a couple of years. Jean Stacey anointed a bunch of bums, Bohemian Artists for the sake of getting donations. I am going to work to get her disbarred!

On May 28th. I will be attending a City Hall Meeting in Eugene. I will ask for the resignation of Emily Semple, and a complete investigation of all persons who conspired to deprive me of my Civil Rights. Last night I stopped in to see a friend. She wanted to go with me to this meeting. But, when I told her what I was going to do, and showed her videos of Alley Valkyrie and Jean Stacey conspiring to invade John Ruiz’s office, her jaw dropped. She was born in Eugene. Her father was the manager of a back in downtown.

Then I showed my friend this file conspiracy to deprive me of my Civil Liberties. Her jaw dropped, and stay that way. Tears came to her eyes. An hour later she asked;

John, is it safe for me to go downtown? Is is safe for me to go with you to the City Hall?”

I looked at my friend and said;

“Do you realize the seriousness of your question? I can not tell you you will be safe. If we entered this meeting separately, and you did not sit next to me, you may not be targeted when I am recognized, and, after I say what I am going to say.”

Compare the two photographs of me. The top one is of my friends doing volunteer work at the Youth Farm. The pic of Hollis and I was placed outside the Safeway store on Q Street, on a little table with black clothe. The manager brought the table in and placed it in the customer service department where it remained almost a month. I found my friend, dead. He was a Veteran. I adopted him when we could not find any of his family.

My friend said she is not going with me to stand before the Mayor of Eugene. She said;

“John! I am very concerned about you! Why don’t you quit being a newspaperman, and get a job at Taco Belle? Become obscure, and stop asking people questions, accept…..”Would you like sour cream on your Barito?”

We had a great hardy laugh. But, this was the un-funniest joke made in our Democracy. Alley Valkyrie posted her slander on Mayor Kitty Piercy’s facebook. When it was taken down, it was posted on a Fake Abuser site. One abuser is accused of being too rough after hooking up via Fetlife. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FetLife

The ABUSED woman apparently was in bondage when “Jackwhiz” went too far. Jackwhiz told the ABUSED woman he was married, but had an open marriage. His wife finked him out, and said he was a liar. Was this when the ABUSED woman wanted to go public.

My friend asked me why I didn’t tell her about my persecution. I told her I did not want to jade her, let her know the city she was born in, had become a cesspool for degenerates and parasites – who will hurt you! She is a Christian.

“Christians aren’t supposed to get involved in wordily things, John! Maybe you should just do beautiful paintings”

When I showed her the video of Alley and Emily conspiring to invade City Hall and break the law, she said this with a sour face;

“Ewwwwww! Who are these people?”

“Did you see the movie ‘The Night of the Living Dead?”

Jean Stacy calls these people “citizens”. My friend commented we had not seen each other for almost a month. Another neighbor was asking about me. True citizens have a choice. If they don’t want to socialize, they don’t have to. They can stay in their home, and not go out. They don’t have to answer their door or their telephone. Million of citizens do not want to socialize with homeless vagrants. They want to go downtown and not have total strangers come up to them – and ask questions! It’s none of their fucking business if you got dollars to spare in your pocket!

Member of SLEEPS are not about protecting Belle Burch, they want me to feel very uncomfortable about being downtown. they want to punish me and make me feel like the people they claim to help. Does the anonymous donor know about this? Did he/she suggest I be harassed, because I am giving his/her chosen people – a bad name?

May 9 at 8:53 am ·

May 9 at 8:57am ·
 Alley Valkyrie: “Yes, I talked to Belle.”

LAUDATI Niel <nlaudati@springfield-or.gov>
To:John Ambrose
Apr 15 at 4:07 PM

John,

I read your email.  Can I consider this an request you would like me to forward to Springfield Police?

Niel

Niel Laudati
Legislative and Public Affairs Director
City of Springfield, Oregon
541.726.3780
________________________________
From: John Ambrose <braskewitz@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 6:45 AM
To: LAUDATI Niel
Subject: Witch Hunt

Hello Niel. I hope all is well with you.

Six months ago I took a DNA test and found out I am kin to important Puritans. I also found proof I an ancestor of Commodore Hull I am authoring a historic-fiction on these findings. Much of it is fact. You will find a video of me being attacked by six people under the post ‘Why Is Krista Asking About My Section 8’.  Krista works for some social service and may have misused her position to harass and threaten me. .I think she is a radical evangelical who did not like what I wrote. She and another neighbor said that Wiccan, Alley Valkyrie, warned them about me. Yes, I am talking about Witch-hunt trouble, right here in River City.

The Sea Witch<https://rosamondpress.com/2019/04/15/the-sea-witch/>

To: Eugene City Council 10-29-2018

From: John Presco

President: Royal Rosamond Press

Wiccan Threats and Possible Racketeering

For nearly three years, now, I have wanted to stand before you and present the evidence I gathered racketeering may have taken place in regards to colleting minies for the homeless but I feared for my life. After the murders in the Pittsburg Synagogue, and the fire and shooting a block from my home on Oakdlale, Street, it is my moral and civic duty to make a stand against everything that looks like Domestic Terrorism.

When I talked to an FBI agent three years ago, he suggested Alley Valkyrie and members of SLEEPS might be guilty of Racketeering. I read him the threats I got from Witch Valkyrie, and her Wicaan friends. I told him about the Wiccan solutions this offshoot of OCCUPY had for the homeless problem of Eugene. My newspaper published stories about the non-profit status of SLEEPS, and if they had a outside agency handle all their donations. I told this agent about the anonymous donor who was looking to give $400,000 dollars to a homeless group. SLEEPS was considered, as was Nightingale. When I found the names of SLEEPS activists on the board of Nightingale, I wondered if they had received this donation I am tracking for the public record. Emily Semple was on the board of Nightingale as was Alley Valkyrie and her lover, John Monroe. I presented a theory to this FBI agent, that I got in the way of this donation, and was a threat to have it be given to another group. This is when the Wiccan Nation of the Emerald Valley went after me and my newspaper, Royal Rosamond Press.

There is no cure or solution for Homelessness. I have thirty years of sobriety. There is no cure for the disease of alcoholism. I have talked with homeless individuals about authoring a Twelve Step program for the Homeless. I told a member of SLEEPS who got arrested for trespass, I would oppose her and her group, and come up with my own plan. This made me a hostile competitor with a forum, my newspaper blog. The attempt to destroy my newspaper and this reporter, are epic, and, alas I have found the courage to confront my abusers, who told me things would got badly-for me if I attended a City Hall meeting.

What constitute racketeering, is, a group offers a remedy for a condition that has no solution in order to garnish money. There is no evidence any Wiccan cosmology has benefited any city or society. Sacred Heart and River bend acknowledge their Catholic roots. If members of SLEEPS, and residents of Whoville, solicited money for the homeless, and this money did not go to the homeless, this is racketeering – especially if threats are made against a completer, or, a reporter who is poised to expose this racket.

In May of 2014, I received an e-mail from Alley Valkyrie where she titles her previous e-mail, “my threat”. Words have meaning. How clever is this Street Wiccan?

“Please, go ahead and blog my threat.
You have no fucking idea what you’re getting yourself into

When I got the first threat, I understood that if I did what Ms. Valkrie demanded, her threat would, her curse, would go away. I wondered if Alley had sent a form curse to other, males, who got in her way. Had she intimidated other reporters. But what was so glaring, is, she had no concern for Belle Burch the 24 years old woman I was allegedly stalking. I told Alley Belle has not asked me to stop contacting her, and, if she is so Civic Minded – why doesn’t she go public. She ran to the police and Belle gave me another call. I begged her not to continue down this path because it is going to ruin her life. I told her;

I owe it to my peers not to cave in to threats!”

I will demand Ms. Semple got to the FBI and tell them everything she knows about me and the threats of Alley Valkyrie, that was witnessed by Attorney Mary Broadhurst on Valkyrie’s facebook. One FB of Ms. Valkyie said;

“I am glad the Mafia threatened him!”

When I received vile threats from Valkyrie, I called the Springfield Police. Two officers came and I invited them in and showed them these “threats” .  I told Valkyrie I was going to call the FBI. Was Semple a FB friend? Did she read these threats?. Real Stalker do not like publicity or any contact with the police. I contend Belle Burch was stalking me – and spying on me.

Glenn Combs: I’m thinkin’ concrete shoes. We got a river with deep spots… Hypothetically speaking, of course.

May 9 at 10:46am · Like..Mark Thomas Shekoyan I’d be careful what is said here in public forums. If the law gets involved, all of this is public record submit-able to a court of law.

May 9 at 10:51am · Like ..Alley Valkyrie Thanks, Mark. I’m being careful. Police are already looking at it. I’ll probably talk to an attorney today as well. He’s already posted that he’s reporting me to both EPD and the FBI…

Backed by a $400,000 anonymous private donation, the group has leased the vacant lot, with an option to buy if it secures a conditional use permit.

Like other city-endorsed camps, the project wouldn’t allow drugs or alcohol and would evict residents who didn’t abide by the rules.

“The truth is, I did not like your poem, because I hate conspiracy radio. I want to do my own radio show called the Authentic Human Being Show. I did not like your poem because it says very little about YOU and your advocacy for the homeless. OCCUPY has a core group of people who want to remain anonymous. In my book they do not get to use the homeless as their human shield so they can own a cloak of invisibility in order to secretly push their ideaology. I can, and will expose that! Like the Pied Piper I will, put forth a better idea!”

Alley Valkyrie and John Monroe founded Nightingale. With what funds? I got this info off their site in 2015. The board has changed.

Jon Presco

Alley Valkyrie posted to ‎Kitty Piercy
about an hour ago

Special Interests and Concerns

• Government Transparency & Accountability, Communication with the Public
  • Civil Rights
  • Homelessness, Shelter First, Low Income Housing, Tenants’ Rights
  • Local Business & Housing Development, Living Wage Jobs
  • Climate Remediation, Sustainability, Parks & Green Spaces
  • Education, Arts, Historic Preservation

Chayne in Eugene

His fetlife profile name: was fitzthekitz, now is jackwhiz

NPAC Board

Alley Valkyrie–President

Alley Valkyrie is an artist, small business owner, and tireless supporter of the unhoused.  She currently lives in Portland and sells her handcrafted clothes and prayer flags at the Saturday Market. Since the Occupy  Movement in 2011, she has worked “full-time without  pay as an informal liaison between homeless campers and police” (Eugene Weekly) . She founded the Nightingale Public Advocacy  Coalition with her partner, John Monroe.

John Monroe–Vice President

Activist and musician John Monroe studied philosophy at the University of Montana and has recently attended graduate school in Europe. He was an early member of the Occupy Movement, SLEEPS (Safe, Legally Entitled Emergency Places to Sleep), and the Kesey Square Revival and founded Nightingale Public Advocacy  Coalition with his partner, Alley Valkyrie.

Louise Prevost–Secretary

Louise Prevost moved to Eugene, OR, as a child in 1963 and attended schools here up to and including the University of Oregon, where she earned a BFA Degree. In the last five years she has been homeless or underhoused for various periods, and spent time staying at the Mission, couch surfing , and earning a roof over her head via pet- and/or house-sitting and as a live-in personal home-care aid. Her experiences have instilled in her a sense of urgent need to see that the rights and basic necessities of the most vulnerable people of our community  are met through community action.

Victoria Nelson–Treasurer

Vickie Nelson is a retired librarian who has been a social activist since the 1970s when she was a founding member of Growers Market and of the alternative newspaper the Willamette Valley Observer . As a writer and editor she gravitates toward communication tasks in most of the groups she belongs to. She is currently an editor of The Eugene Occupier and a member of the board of directors of SPOT (Stop Pet Overpopulatt0n Now), a group that helps low-income people spay and neuter their dogs. She has been advocating for the unhoused for the last few years.

John Mccahill–Director

John McCahill joined the Occupy Movement in Eugene almost as soon as he heard about it. He organized the kitchen and kitchen volunteers , solicited donations of funds and food, and took on the massive task of providing several hundred meals a day and keeping activists and unhoused people fed.  He is also a regular volunteer  at the Egan Warming Centers.

Emily Semple–Director

Emily Semple is a political activist, and a member of SLEEPS, who has been put herself on the line for Constitutional Rights to free speech and assembly many times. A self-employed graphic designer at Semple Design with an AAS from Lane Community College, she brings a dramatic flair to all her activities, serves as a Eugene Slug Queen, and works as a pastry chef at Ambrosia, a Eugene  restaurant.

Mary Broadhurst–Director

Mary Broadhurst has been involved in community  organizing, first in the late 70s and early 80s as a VISTA volunteer with the Jobs and Justice Project and an organizer in the anti-nuclear movement. More recently she has been involved with Occupy Eugene, SLEEPS, and the Whoville Coalition. She is an Egan Warming Center volunteer. Mary is a graduate of the University of Oregon School of Law and a practicing attorney . For over 20 years she has represented students with disabilities, ensuring that they receive the educations to which they are entitled under federal law. A highlight of her career was as co- counsel before the United States Supreme Court. She has mediation experience and extensive experience facilitating meetings with school district administrators and staff. In 2012 she completed a three day training in Dynamic Facilitation: Conflict, Creativity , and Community. She also has been trained through the intermediate level in Nonviolent Communication.

Nightingale Health Sanctuary: Project Description

NHS will establish a self-governed, village-style, accessible community that will focus on health and wellness. Our goal is to provide a safe place for people who are unsheltered, and to be both accessible and inclusive. In community, residents will support and assist each other to the best of their abilities, with the support of the larger community.

When the project is complete there will be 30 units for residents, an on-site health clinic two days a week, an overnight guest program hosting the neighborhood’s unhoused providing a supervised group sleeping area and breakfast as well as a resource connection time in the morning. Activities to support health and wellness will be offered. In partnership with the neighborhood, NHS seeks to create a Neighborhood Rapid Response Team, which will assist with issues arising from homelessness in the neighborhood.

Once a sanctuary is established NHS intends to offer the larger unhoused community:

• a health clinic operating at least twice a week;
  • a guest program offering people in the neighborhood who are unhoused a safe place to sleep; and
  • a resource and information center assisting people to connect with community resources.

Additionally, NHS intends to offer classes and activities to support health and wellness such as:

• yoga;
  • meditation;
  • cooking and nutrition classes;
  • gardening;
  • peer-to-peer mediation;
  • peer-to-peer coaching;
  • communication training;
  • music and art activities; and
  • self-care skills training designed to enhance overall health and allow for the management of pain and stress.

For a more detailed description of the Nightingale Health Sanctuary Project go to

NHS Project Description

Eugene’s latest proposed homeless camp, known as the Nightingale Health Sanctuary, has hit an early stumbling block.

City Attorney Glenn Klein determined this week that the 1.1-acre, privately owned site chosen for the camp — on the corner of Railroad Boulevard and North Polk Street in the Whiteaker neighborhood — isn’t eligible to become a 15-person, city-endorsed “rest stop.”

That’s because the vacant lot is “immediately adjacent to … single-family dwellings and a multi-family apartment complex,” Klein wrote to City Manager Jon Ruiz. That runs afoul of the 2013 city ordinance that first authorized rest stop camps but banned them “in a residential area,” Klein wrote.

The legal opinion comes after the City Council, with little prior warning or discussion, tentatively approved a rest stop on the site on July 30 — its last meeting before an August recess. That approval was conditional on Ruiz finding “no reason to reject” the site, however.

Now, city officials say, a 15-person camp could be approved on the lot only if the council votes to alter the overall rest stop ordinance or to grant an exception to the Whiteaker site.

The news appears to be a setback for backers of the Nightingale Health Sanctuary.

Project advocates hope eventually to build a so-called “microhousing” project, a collection of one-room bungalows and huts that would house about 30 people. Long-term plans include a possible “overnight guest” program that would allow additional homeless people to sleep at the site, and an on-site health clinic.

To do all that, the nonprofit would need a conditional use permit from the city, a process that usually takes six to seven months. The group has yet to submit its application. Project advocates had hoped to use the rest stop designation as part of a gradual development of the project in coming months, to win over area residents and businesses. Many neighbors and nearby property owners strongly oppose the proposal, saying the neighborhood already has its share of facilities serving the homeless.

Mary Broadhurst, a steering committee member for the Nightingale Health Sanctuary, wasn’t downbeat about the ruling by city staff on Wednesday, however. That’s because there are “several different paths” advocates can use to allow people to stay on the site, she said.

Under the city’s overnight car camping ordinance, Broadhurst said she believes that campers will be able spend the night there in up to six tents, vehicles or huts — on the paved or graveled portions of the mostly grass-covered lot.

Advocates plan to move four or five homeless people to the site on Friday, she added, now that the nonprofit has secured insurance.

“We’re moving slowly,” she said. “We still have a big job to do when it comes to doing outreach in the neighborhood.”

Area residents have expressed concerns about the heavy concentration of homeless services in and near the Whiteaker neighborhood — including all four existing city-backed overnight camps. They’ve also expressed apprehension about possible hits to their property values and unease about noise, property crime, and drug and alcohol use by campers.

Brad Foster, who lives nearby and is a board member on the Whiteaker Community Council, was expecting to meet with city staff Tuesday evening to discuss the rest stop proposal. But on Tuesday, he was informed that the meeting was canceled due to Klein’s opinion.

While the larger camp could still move forward if it receives a conditional use permit, Foster said neighbors “see this (development) as a victory for fair, public process.”

The City Council’s approval of the rest stop last month “felt like a middle-of-the-night type deal, where we only got to weigh in after the fact,” he added.

Foster said city officials will hear “lots of public input” about the camp during the conditional use permit process.

“It would be nice if this process didn’t rip us all apart, though,” he said. “There are better solutions than this (proposal). We want to work towards progress” for the local homeless population.

City Councilor Claire Syrett, whose ward the Nightingale site is located in, first mentioned the rest stop proposal to the City Council on July 28, two days before the final vote.

Syrett said Wednesday she’d done so at the request of homeless advocates, who wanted the rest stop approved before the council’s August recess.

“I asked, ‘Could this not wait?’ and they said, ‘We’d like to do this sooner rather than later,’?” she said.

Syrett acknowledged she didn’t visit the site before the vote. She said the proposal came up at the same time that the council was preparing to vote on its high-profile and controversial mandatory sick leave ordinance.

“Quite frankly, I didn’t have time to think through all the pieces of the rest stop proposal” at that site, she said, noting that the council delegated to Ruiz the authority to nix the proposal should a “fatal flaw” emerge.

“I recognize that people have been pretty upset by this,” Syrett added. “But I don’t know that with a different process (by the City Council), they’d have been less upset.”

The council ultimately approved the rest stop on a 7-1 vote, with Councilor George Poling opposed.

Syrett said she won’t propose or support making an exception to the rest stop residential rule for the Nightingale site when the council returns from its break.

As for the conditional use permit application, “I’d prefer to let that process play out as it’s supposed to,” she said.

To obtain a permit, backers would need to demonstrate that the site could be served by utilities and is sufficiently accessible to vehicles and pedestrians. They would also need to demonstrate that their proposal is “reasonably compatible” with the surrounding area.

That decision would be made by a city hearings official after a public hearing. It could then be appealed to the city’s planning commission and the state Land Use Board of Appeals. The permit doesn’t require the City Council’s approval.

Hi Aura!

I talked to you earlier about my friend, Hollis Williams.

If Safeway gave the option to donate redeemed can slips to homeless vets, I think many will say “Yes”

Monies could be used to hire homeless vets to work in community gardens and grow porduce for kitchens for the hungry. Vets could be hired, or, volenteer during peek hours to recieve cans and feed them into recycle machines they would know how to maintain. This would help Safeway employees. Vets could wear name tags in form of flag. Customers will love the opportunity to help those who served.

Monies could be used to pay for funerals of unfamilied vets. I tried to do this for Hollis with my trust monies, but, was given the wrong information. I did not want him declared an indigent and thrown away. I adopted Hollis through the Elks Association.

Sincerely

Dear Kitty Piercy

My dear friend Hollis passed away on March 8th. He was a homeless Veteran for many years and had been placed in an apartment two months ago by HUD-VASH. He also received funds from The Vet-Vincent De Paul program. Because Hollis has no next of kin, I adopted him through the Elks Society, and am paying for his cremation with monies from a Special Needs Trust. I am on SSI. Mr. Williams is now my son. I did not want him to be treated like a unfamilied pauper – after he is dead!

The people at HUD-VASH have been very helpful, however, they have no funding in order to make sure Veterans like Hollis – have not served in vain! For this reason, I have established the Hollis Williams Memorial Fund at Selco Community Credit Union. At Hollis’ memorial, I will present the idea that if we collect $1,005 dollars, then Hollis himself can pay for the burial cost of the next Homeless Vet who dies unfamilied. This is the passing of a baton amongst a Band of Brothers. Here is a hand from heaven lifting up the next Homeless Veteran who passes on.

I am not a Veteran. I was drafted in 1966, but because of grave emotional problems I was classified 4F.

I have always respected those who served, and have considered them my brothers.

The memorial will be at the Campbells Senior Center 155 High St. at 1:30 Sunday the 17th.

Sincerely

717 Oakdale #216
Springfield, Or. 97477

541 844-1974

Dear Jerry

I recieved a letter from the Rice Trust saying I will get a check for $13,746.23 within 15 days if everyone signs. I got a call from Maria Cortez at HUD-VASH and we are trying to locate funds to bury my dear friend who died last Friday. I am Hollis William’s foster-father and will recieve a document shortly. He is a Vetran, and I do not want my Foster-son to be buried as a pauper. How much money is left in my trust? The cost of the burial is $1,005 dollars. I want to have enough to keep open my Trust with you until check arrives.

Sincerely

John Ambrose <braskewitz@yahoo.com>

To

nlaudati@springfield-or.gov

Jul 13 at 1:50 PM

My friend Ben Toney titled me “The Sage of Oregon” this morning. We have Fair Rosamond as a common ancestor. Ben was a head of Radio London, that due to censorship, broadcast from a ship off the coast. He knew all the great music stars in Britain and the US. I showed him this video of Chuck Kesey telling me how proud Springfield was to get the Grateful Dead tossed out of a downtown bar – and there you were! I might have a video of my interview with you. Ben is looking for a home for his history – too. ‘Hands across the water”

Apr 21, 2014

I want a rewrite, Belle! If you can take the time to memorize Howl – and then what? – you can tell the world the Sleeping Belle on the concrete in from of city hall where the business man tread on his way to make a $ sign. Everyone that has driven by has wondered what it would be like for them to lie on cold concrete. To know a very beautiful woman lies in a tent – will shock the shit out of us – and we may awaken?

You lie there, reading the make of his shoe, imprinted on your soul. Research shoe BRANDS and use them. Attache cases! Yellow lights are bug-lights that zap the disenfranchised. Tazers! Dawn! Broken promises of a far-off lover! Why is he not by your side? Why are you there! You give a report. Why use “yesterday”? Conspiracry radio gives you -rest? Why cant THE PEOPLE wake up and do the right thing?

The faeries who put people
to sleep for 100 years must live there
in that West Atlantic Vortex.

The legend of Sleeping Beauty whose finger is pierced by flax, that my Rosamond family spun for centuries. Weavers were Europe’s first radicals. They formed guilds and the first democracies. Ghandi and his spinning wheel.

Then there are the BRANDS of gum stuck to the concrete!

Jon

A federal judge on Friday granted CNN’s request for a court order that would temporarily reinstate network correspondent Jim Acosta’s White House press pass, which had been suspended indefinitely in the wake of a fiery exchange between the reporter and President Donald Trump a week earlier.

The ruling from Judge Timothy Kelly, who was appointed by Trump, was the first victory for CNN in the ongoing case.

“I want to thank all of my colleagues in the press who supported us this week, and I want to thank the judge for the decision he made today,” Acosta said outside U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C.

“Let’s go back to work!” he added.

CNN’s lawsuit, announced Tuesday, argues that Acosta’s constitutional rights had been violated by Trump and five other members of his administration, as well as by the U.S. Secret Service. The other defendants include chief of staff John Kelly, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, deputy chief of staff Bill Shine and Secret Service Director Randolph Alles.

In a statement, CNN and Acosta said they “look forward to a full resolution in the coming days.”

Cyberbullied by Alley Valkyrie, who promised she would make me feel very uncomfortable and afraid, and would solicit the help of un-name people who are watching her back. She then went to her FB and launched as vicious a cyberbullying attack as I have witness. She tells her OCCUPY people that she picked a fight with psychopath, and now fears for her safety. About twenty-five people come to her rescue.

One person, Glenn Combs, threatens my life after dehumanizing and making up defamatory lies. This is a witch-hunt started by Alley to get me hurt, even killed. Did it occur to her and her back-up that I might take my life? Here are the highlights. A couple of people call for compassion and reason, even suggesting they are breaking the law by having this kangaroo court. But, Alley does nothing on her page. If I should get killed, or kill myself, Alley Valkyrie will be charged with a crime.

Jon Presco

Ashley Hewes: I understand and respect your thoughts Mary but I also feel that he should not be allowed to feel comfortable in this community. He rates right up there with child molesters for me.

Ashley Hewes: Mary how long will it be before he starts capturing people?

Alley Valkyrie: I’d rather he focus on me than Belle, that I’ll absolutely say. I have 100 miles of distance from this fucker.

Glenn Combs: John Presco(e) has a long history of harassing young women in this area. The police seem impotent to do anything about it, though. I believe he comes from money and could be lawyered up quite well if he needed it. Whatever, it is time to take this “man” down.

Mark Thomas Shekoyan: I’d be careful what is said here in public forums. If the law gets involved, all of this is public record submit-able to a court of law.

Andrew Cottrell On second scrutiny of the photo on his blog – yup, that’s the guy who stalked me while he stank of methadone.

Cyberbullying is the use of Information Technology to harm or harass other people in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner.[1] According to U.S. Legal Definitions, Cyber-bullying could be limited to posting rumors or gossips about a person in the internet bringing about hatred in other’s minds; or it may go to the extent of personally identifying victims and publishing materials severely defaming and humiliating them.[2]

With the increase in use of these technologies, cyberbullying has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers.[3] Awareness has also risen, due in part to high profile cases like the Suicide of Tyler Clementi.[4]

Seems to be the month for it

May 9 at 7:22am · Like · 1

King Trolland Never a dull moment! Good luck Alley!

May 9 at 7:58am · Like

Mary Broadhurst pokin’ the beat sometimes not such a good thing. especially if you consider the bear to be unstable.

May 9 at 8:50am · Like
Alley Valkyrie I hear that, but fear is what silences victims.

May 9 at 8:51am · Like · 3

Alley Valkyrie And I’m done with patriarchal abusive bullshit.

May 9 at 8:51am · Like · 5

Jasun Plaedo Wellman Well at least you won’t be bored!

May 9 at 8:51am · Like

May 9 at 8:52am · Like · 2

May 9 at 8:52am · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie Thank you, Ashley. You rock. I’ll let you know if I need you.

May 9 at 8:53am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes I’m not just talking about the street families in fact lol I am speaking of an entirely different group of people.

May 9 at 8:53am · Like · 2

Ashley Hewes Indeed

May 9 at 8:53am · Like

Mary Broadhurst yeah well…I’m a bit concerned about labels being applied to this guy. obviously he has issues. but will calling him a psychopath push him over the edge. did anyone consult with Belle before coming to her rescue? perhaps she had a plan as to how to deal with this…

May 9 at 8:57am · Edited · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie Yes, I talked to Belle.

May 9 at 9:00am · Like · 1

Rodolfo Palma We’re with you, Alley!

May 9 at 9:05am · Like · 2

Mary Broadhurst one can call someone out by noting observations without using labels. just sayin’ I would like to see compassion even for someone who is making some errors in how he connects with the world through the internet.

May 9 at 9:10am · Edited · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie Is “making some errors”? Come on, Mary. Please. No. This is sick. What he’s doing is cyberstalking in the legal sense. My compassion ends when I feel threatened.

May 9 at 9:13am · Like · 1

Mary Broadhurst some people feel threatened by homeless people.

May 9 at 9:13am · Like

Ashley Hewes I understand and respect your thoughts Mary but I also feel that he should not be allowed to feel comfortable in this community. He rates right up there with child molesters for me.

May 9 at 9:13am · Like · 1

May 9 at 9:15am · Like

May 9 at 9:15am · Like

May 9 at 9:16am · Like

Mary Broadhurst: I read his blog. It’s disturbing.

May 9 at 9:17am · Like · 2

Ashley Hewes: Mary how long will it be before he starts capturing people?

May 9 at 9:18am · Like

May 9 at 9:18am · Like

May 9 at 9:20am · Like · 2

Sabra Marcroft: Unfortunately, when we lose compassion, we lose a large part of our ability to predictively model future behavior. When you can’t empathize with someone, you don’t have any idea where their next move will take them. The only other way to tune into predictive modeling is to become a stalker yourself. Compassion doesn’t mean going easy on someone, it means focusing on harm and threat reduction for ALL parties to a situation.

May 9 at 9:22am · Like · 3
Ashley Hewes Mary people like this hurt people who turn the other cheek. That is all I have to say, I will not stand idly by when there is something I can do to quell his obsessing. I would be willing to become the object of his obsession if I felt it would work. But that would be detrimental to his health.

May 9 at 9:24am · Like · 1

May 9 at 9:25am · Like · 1

May 9 at 9:29am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes Alley the next time you hear anything from her please refer her to my Facebook as it is the only way I have of contacting people right now… I will have a phone soon but if she wants I am totally willing to conveniently be wherever she is so I can start documenting his obsession.

May 9 at 9:36am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes I want to get him on camera.

May 9 at 9:36am · Like · 1

May 9 at 9:46am · Like · 2

Rynn Fox Just be careful…and fierce.

May 9 at 10:15am · Like · 1

Mark Thomas Shekoyan: You might want to seek legal council.

May 9 at 10:40am · Like

Glenn Combs: There’s another point – When my friend went into Legal Aid to see about legal representation, she found that Mr. Presco has used the local Legal Aid office so much, it would be a conflict of interest for them do defend anyone against him. That’s kind of the definition of “screwed”, IMHO.

May 9 at 10:43am · Like

Dave McArthur 5 feet of stout hemp rope and a 12 foot drop

May 9 at 10:45am · Like · 1

May 9 at 10:46am · Like

May 9 at 10:51am · Like

Violating My Civil Rights?
rosamondpress.wordpress.com

May 9 at 10:53am · Like · 1

Glenn Combs Of course I would never advocate any illegal acts of any kind.

May 9 at 10:54am · Like · 1

Freyja Nightlight: That woman can’t even write, I just tried to read that and it was painful.

May 9 at 11:41am · Like

Freyja Nightlight oh, i mean man

May 9 at 11:41am · Like

Cherie Southworth Wiltshire: Well, hmmm, it’s a bit weird that he has spent so much time over the last 24 hours writing about you. Be safe Miss Alley. You are a very strong, smart, sweet person who doesn’t need to be in a fight with an unstable person.

May 9 at 11:52am · Like · 2

I hope there is a way to keep him away from Belle and other women he wants to put in his illustrated fantasies. The fact that he thinks he gets to admonish–shame?–her for not following his orders is a big deal. Who knows what else he thinks he has a right to do.
I’m sure I’m just one of many people who will now watch for this guy in the Whit.

May 9 at 12:07pm · Edited · Like · 5

Alley Valkyrie: This post is public. The other one with his picture is friends-only.

May 9 at 12:21pm · Like · 4

Andrew Cottrell: I think, from his badly outdated photo, that this is the same Jon whom I almost had to get a restraining order against around 4 years ago when he was stalking me at Indra’s Internet Lounge.

Contrary to his statement in his blog, he does not resemble Jesus even visually, not even in his ancient photo.

May 9 at 1:00pm · Like · 1

Glenn Combs: It is good that this issue, and this individual, are being discussed here, in the public eye. He has managed to keep operating under the radar for years. Maybe now something will be done about him … Hopefully involving proper mental health care. He doesn’t appear to have actually *done* anything beyond stalking and sending creepy messages, but that comes with a huge implied “yet”. I wonder how many women he has obsessed about through the years?

May 9 at 1:01pm · Edited · Like · 1

May 9 at 1:31pm · Edited · Like

Christina Bellini I agree with Mary to some extent. Sometimes people will live up to the labels we give them. The focus should be the unacceptable behavior and clearly telling him to stop. I think it’s right to confront him, but it might matter how it is done.

May 9 at 1:42pm · Like · 3

Glenn Combs This guy?

Glenn Combs’s photo.

May 9 at 1:42pm · Like · 2

Andrew Cottrell not that guy

May 9 at 1:49pm · Like

Andrew Cottrell that one is a creeper but not the same one

May 9 at 1:49pm · Like

John Monroe This man is dangerous. Regardless of whether he intends or would use physical violence, he is being emotional abusive and manipulative. He is clearly mentally ill, but he is also highly intelligent. Based on my research he comes from a family with incredible abuse but also high capacity. (http://rosamond.com/about and https://rosamondpress.wordpress.com/…/christine-rosamond/)

This guy isn’t making simple errors. He is a very ill person. But he is also highly abusive, and we should be protecting those who are being targeted. On top of that, I don’t see how this isn’t also a case of male domination. Regardless of his mental space, that is patriarchical BS. Our community should be made aware that he is a threat to young women.

May 9 at 4:22pm · Edited · Like · 7

April Knowlton The problem with abusive people, is that what we see is often the tip of the iceberg.

May 10 at 5:31pm · Edited · Like · 3

1 Response to The Invasion of Eugene and Springfield

1. Reblogged this on Rosamond Press and commented:

When I returned to Wayne Morse Square as the Antichirst, I did so to end the reign of the Springfield God Squad, and the, the Wiccan Family Tormentors, who had created private vortexes and cults. They did much damage to the Progressive Cities of Eugene and Springfield. They had become allies in order to send their Goon Squads against percieved enemies. These are paranoids who have devil-tricksters roaming around in teir brains that they insist on sharing with innocent people. GUILT is a big word with these shame-based bullies.