Before Langdon – I Am!

I am a pioneer of social networking. President Trump is a presidential pioneer of social networking. I believe the rumors are correct – the Browns did eavesdropped on our eGroups and Yahoo.groups where we discussed the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail, the Knights Templar, Mary Magdalene, and the Freemasons. I introduced the cryptic study of Robert Graves, and thus I was Langdon before there was a Langdon.

I was posting back in 1997. There were many young women speaking their mind. I introduced Christine Rosamond to the them five years before Snyder’s ‘Guy Book’ was published. Tom and Scott were neighbors in Ventura, and lived next to Lillian. Tom depicts Scott as Rosamond’s Knight in Shining Armor – that she treated like shit! Shame on her! I bet that plummeted sales of prints! I place my late sister next to Washington Irving via the Buck Brevoort family link that I found. Below are posts from my Templar Art yahoo.group that I founded in 2001.

Above is a pic of me with my daughter and grandson who came back to me after the Snyder biography – bombed! If Bob Buck had suggested I apply for a grant at the Buck Foundation, then my daughter would have thought more of me. She is not a scholar. Nor does she read books. She loves to text!

Jon Presco

A social networking service (also social networking site, SNS or social media) is an online platform which people use to build social networks or social relations with other people who share similar personal or career interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections. The variety of stand-alone and built-in social networking services currently available online introduces challenges of definition; however, there are some common features:[1]

1. social networking services are Internet-based applications[1][2]

In a 1982 review of the book for The Observer, novelist and literary critic Anthony Burgess wrote: “It is typical of my unregenerable soul that I can only see this as a marvellous theme for a novel.” Indeed, the theme was later used by Margaret Starbird in her 1993 book The Woman with the Alabaster Jar, and by Dan Brown in his 2003 novel The Da Vinci Code.[19][20]

President Trump has repeatedly issued announcements and proposals over Twitter, during both the presidential election and the transition period, embracing the medium as a superior means of communicating with the American people compared to relying on traditional media organizations.

Yahoo! Groups was launched in early 2001 as an integration of technology from eGroups.com and community groups from both eGroups.com and Yahoo! Clubs.

1998[edit]

Yahoo! Clubs was launched in 1998 as a logical extension of services that had already been developed by Yahoo – message. Unlike previous Yahoo products, this product was designed to allow much deeper levels of user control over creation, membership and overall direction of communities. Development was led by Doug Hirsch[6] (product management) and Matt Jackson (lead engineer), both of whom have since left the company. Yahoo! Clubs quickly grew to be one of the largest traffic-generating products within the Yahoo! network of services.

eGroups.com was an email list management web site. The site allowed users to create their own mailing lists and allowed others to sign up for membership on the list. The web site provided archives of the messages as well as list management functionality. Each group also had a shared calendar, file space, group chat, and a simple database. It was bought by Yahoo! and became part of Yahoo! Groups.

History[edit]

The service was started by Scott Hassan in 1997 as an email list archiving service called FindMail

I have never seen yet: I have heard the silence: it is I Cassandra,
Eight years the bitter watchdog of these doors,
Have watched a vision
And now approach to my end. Eight years I have seen the
phantoms
Walk up and down this stair; and the rocks groan in the night,
the great stones move when no man sees them.
And I have forgotten the fine ashlar masonry of the courts of my
father. I am not Cassandra
But a counter of sunrises, permitted to live because I am crying
to die; three thousand,
Pale and red, have flowed over the towers in the wall since I was
here watching; the deep east widens,
The cold wind blows, the deep earth sighs, the dim gray finger
of light crooks at the morning star.

widowson1@… wrote:

> Best regards,
> Bill Arney

> I hate to agree with Paul Smith (I REALLY, really do) but he’s dead
on here. Paula, just look at what you wrote above. The only people
that had even the most obscure connection to the Templars in 1430
were the Knights of Christ in Portugal. And even they (obviously) no
longer had any former Templars in their ranks by 1430.

> Best regards,
> Bill Arney

Seven Days in New Crete, also known as Watch the North Wind Rise, is a seminal future-utopian speculative fiction novel by Robert Graves, first published in 1949. It shares many themes and ideas with Graves’ The White Goddess, published a year earlier.

Graves described The White Goddess as “a historical grammar of the language of poetic myth.” The book draws from the mythology and poetry of Wales and Ireland especially, as well as that of most of Western Europe and the ancient Middle East. Relying on arguments from etymology and the use of forensic techniques to uncover what he calls ‘iconotropic’ redaction of original myths, Graves argues for the worship of a single goddess under many names, an idea that came to be known as “Matriarchal religion” in feminist theology of the 1970s.

King Jesus is a semi-historical novel by Robert Graves, first published in 1946. The novel treats Jesus not as the Son of God, but rather as a philosopher with a legitimate claim to the Judaean throne through Herod the Great,[1] as well as the Davidic monarchy; and treats numerous Biblical stories in an unorthodox manner.

prosemont@yahoo.com
Aug 15, 2001
Hide message history

— In templars@y…, prosemont@y… wrote:
Last year, around this time, a stone was placed on the grave of my
grandfather, Royal Reuben Rosamond, perhaps for the first time, as
after searching for his place of rest for over a year, there was no
marker to be found. As it turned out, his great grandson lived but a
quarter of a mile away from his lost kin, he stationed in the Air
Force in Oklahoma City. He was able to come and pay homage.

Royal Rosamond was estranged from his family, thus I have been
working hard to connect his talented and gifted genetic material in
someone’s rosy tree. Royal was a self-publisher who went back to the
Ozarks to write about his ancestors the “Arcadian Irish” as they were
called due to their simple and meagre lifestyle, the kind of
simplicity Virgil envisioned in his Arcadian Poetry, that we see
depicted in the good sheepherd, David, and his descendant born in a
stable.

While away, his wife wrote Royal a letter and told him not to come
home. She then went in the garage, pulled out boxes of his latest
book that was not selling, built a bonfire, and had her four beutiful
daughters fuel the flames with volume after volume of ‘The Copper
Indian’.

I think it is good that Bill Arney, and others, step forth and
protect the era of Napoleon, but not from me, not at my expence, as I
am beside myself to protect certain aspects of this era, one being
the writing of my late sister’s biography, one of two in the works.
Christine Rosamond Presco has sold more art then any artist alive or
dead. Considered a highly commercial artist, whose work appealed to
women, I am in the process of changing that impressions, as there is
something inately royal about her beautiful Rosamond women. Rosamond
is found in the art collections amongst the truly great. If I can
prove my suspicions, then the Artworld will have in its midst a truly
historic woman artist, my late sister one of the few women to ascend
to such fame.

A few days ago, thinking I was in a cricle of enobling people, if not
Knights, I gave a person I respected as a genealogist an opportuity
to help construct a genealogy for my sisters, my brother, my whole
family. What I got was an insult that in my mind was aimed at all
members of my family, who have suffered from mental illness, due to
the disease of alcholism. Christine was seeing three therapists when
she was swept off the rocks near Carmel, my niece, Drew, barely saved
from turbulant waters.

Drew’s father was the grandnephew of the famous artist Thomas Hart
Benton who painted the same Arcadian people that Royal did, both men
coming from Missouri, the “Show Me” State. Drew can be considered
Artistic Royalty – in an American sence – that is, my sister was on
welfare raising her first daughter, Shannon, when she first picked up
a brush and tried to better her and her daughter’s life. She entered
one of her first oil paintings in a art show, and Priscilla Presley
bouth it, this leading to a contract with a gallery. Elvis Presley
can be considered a Arcadian singer. Real History was made that day.

Here is the site where Jimmy Rosamond (whose daughter, Karen, is
Country Western Singer) post information on the Rosemond-Rosamond-
Rougemont ties to Basle Switzerland. Names like Ulrich de Rougemont,
and Fred/Frederick, suggest a Dutch-German ancestry.

s/10005

That there is a Rosamond/Rougemont Coat of Arms registered in Basle,
suggests the descendents of Sargeant Rosamond were nobles, as not
everyone is allowed a Coat of Arms – correct? When I first pointed
out these royal people in the webpages I posted in this group, I
state that Jimmy Rosamond has made no cncrete connection to the
royalty other Rougemonts are connected to. It is not my fault if any
subscribers did not read my pages, thouroughly before they began to
insult me and my family. Due to the battle and war of words Mary and
Royal had, the history of Royal Rosamond’s family ties was almost
lost, there only a brief biography I found in the jacket of his small
book ‘At Martha Healy’s Grave’. Royal was born in a log cabin on the
Missouri River, the son of Thomas Rosamond, and, Ida Lousiana Rose.

Here is my brother’s homepage, as well as my onw and Christine’s. We
grew up in real poverty, raised by our single mother, Rosemary
Rosamond. My brother feels his efforts have protected this era from
America’s enemies, and kept men in space. I am the Bohemian in the
family, the fare-thee-well….’The Dreamer’. Dreams are allowed in
America. For this reason I founded a new Templar Group dedicated to
the memory of my Rosy people.

In IlluminAlch@y…, prosemont@y… wrote:
Last night, my Pegasus friend told me I am a Raven, according to an
ancient astrology of 22 signs, the sign of the Raven becoming
extinct. I am connected to the tribe of Dan and Woden who hung
himself upside dwon in a ash tree, had his side pierced with a lance
so he could own a near-death expepriance, journey into the Afterlife.
I was born on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, and Ghandi’s
birthday. I had my astrology done twelve years ago in which my
astologer said this;

“John, I have never seen a chart like yours. It begins on the exact
cusp of Aries and Pisces, at absolute 0, where in theory all charts
begin. In theory, you were not born. For the purous of giving you a
reading I had to move up the time of your birth, or in theory, you
were not born. As it is now, you barely escaped being a virtual
prisoner in this lifetime, that is, all the information you brought
to share.”

A year before, as a sceptic, I had a reading at the Berkely psychic
Institute who read you as a rose under a sun. The first thing that
was said by a young woman; “You own your own creation…..you died.”

The Guide to the Reading said; “Are we in heaven? Is this proof there
is a heaven?”

In the second hour of the reading I got to ask questions. I asked for
them to tell me where I was when I died. They said;

“You were on these beautiful rocks by the sea. You were carrying all
this guilt that was not your own. You were in much pain, carrying the
wieght of the world on your sholders. You just had to let it go.”

I had fallen on some very dramatic rocks at the tip of Point Rayes.
One of my friend took me waste deep in the water to wash the terrible
wound in the palm of my hand, there too much sand in the water near
the shore. We were hit by a large wave and I was soaked. It was in
Feburary and the sun was setting. Cold and wet, I went into shock.

I saw the Truth, all the captial T’s every monk had scrolled and
draped in green vine laying on the surface of the sea going over the
horizon into infinity. I saw the Lord of Truth. I saw, and
understood, many wonderous things.

Be honest, and always seek the Truth….and thou shall find.

— End forwarded messa

prosemont@yahoo.com

Oct 23, 2001

Hide message history

— In magdalene-list@y…, prosemont@y… wrote:
Princess Diana the ‘Rose of England’ is descended from the ROCHE
family, also the RHOS, ROOS, and ROS who are kin to the ROCHEFOUCAULD
family and DANGEROSE the grandmother of Queen Elanore of Aquataine
who is said to have forced Fair ROSAMOND to drink poison after
finding her way into her bower in the Labyrinth King Henry build
around her via the clue of a red thread. Prnicess Diana went to
finishing school in Rougemont Switzerland. Her quest to rid the world
of land mines should be carried on at RWF.

— In RLCDG@y…, prosemont@y… wrote:
I have come to the crossroads of my QUEST of ION (John) and now must
ask in all ernestness if the crosshairs have found me. I began to
research my family name Rosamond, after loosing my mother, Rosemary,
and my sister, Christine, the world famous artist who signed her work
with her middle name, my mother’s maiden name ‘Rosamond’. I had read
HBHG telve years ago, and had seen the name of the goddess,
Rothmirthe, and wondered if it was ‘Rosemerry’ as in merry-making and
making mirth. To discover the town of Rougemont is the source of my
family name, has brought me home to the family castle to reclaim my
lost family heritage.

I come from a “roseline” family. My grandfather, the writer and poet,
Royal Rosamond (who taught Earl Stanley Gardener to write) was the
son of Thomas Rosamond, and Ida Louisiana Rose. My grandfather, Hugo
Presco/Braskewitz had a son named, Victor, my father. Braskewitz is
Bohemian for Ambrosius, or Ambrose. Hugo had a brother named, Oscar,
as in Wilde. Their father, Wensel Anton, came from Bohemia, and was a
Freemason, he naming his sons after two said members of the Priory de
Sion, one coming from Besancon.

Frederick, the Bohemian ‘Winter King’ married Elizabeth Stewart the
daughter of King James, they living in Britain after the defeat at
White Mountain. Frederck was a Wittelsbach. Hugo, my father, and
myself have what is called a Habsburg lip, which is a genetic trait
of the Hapsburg, a protruding lower jaw and lip, that is found
between the sholder blades. The Bohemian Wenzel Anton Kaunitz was
chancellor to the Habsburgs, and personal confident of two GM of the
PoS, as well as Marie Antoinette. He married into the Orsini-
Rosenberg family.

The de Rougemonts married into the Ferretti, or, Ferri family who
used to own castle Rougemont. I have come to suspect this is the
Grail Castle. I think it was here that ancient augurs of Moses,
the ‘Rose of Sharon’ came to dwell. I am looking at this name coming
from Aaron, it possibly his place of origin, aaron once of the most
mysterious people in the Bible. I suspect he was a Celt who
worshipped Rothmirthe who is associated with the ‘Black Madonna’ who
may be Mose’s sister, Mirriam. How about his sister-in-law, she the
sister of Aaron?

Moses means “water-maker” as in the name RHADAEmaker! I suspect he is
of the ancient liniage of the Babylonian Magi whose augury kept
infiltrating the Judaic religion, later writers of the Torah going to
great lengths to dispell augury and all traces of the “roseline”
which was essential to these augur-astrologers who may have worhipped
the ‘Dog Star’. The cross of Lorraine was used to locate the
Merridean which I suspect is the cross found in the Rosamond family
crest, the top bar of this cross perhaps used to trace the arc of a
star, or, a COMET now and then, that appear near the horizon. I
suspect, the Mounts of Switzeland around Rougemont were used as
observatories, as well as ‘Templar Caeli’ the “temples of the sky”
which were used by augurs to sit within and meditate so they can
see ‘The Way’….the ‘Milky Way’? There is a site that gives account
of the well established Jews in Rougemont. It is with them that I
believe the ‘Comet Kings’ intermarried, they shown the secret of the
Sions in the Skys.

The Templars never attempted to build a Temple in Sion, because they
already knew where several Temples of the Sky exist! As to what went
wrong at the elm in Gisors, it appears the nine Templar augurs did
not augur well the marriage of Richard ‘The Lion-hearted’ and Alice,
the daughter of king Phillip. As to the Templars becoming bankers, in
Rome augurs were consulted before every major financial transaction.
If you would trust these augur-knights of Marc Antony to tell your
future, then why not put your monies in their hands so they can
invest it in ‘futures’? Augury was the said “witchcraft” the Templars

I read a small article about the ‘White Lady’ of Rougemont, and the
snake that went along with her folklore. Steve Mizrach and I had a
falling out a year and a half ago, he not being able to catch all the
roses I was throwing to him. He now has more then a clue. I have not
read his sites in over a year, and thus I am amazed to see we have
arrived in the same place, Mount Sion de Vaudemont in the Franche-
Compte near de Rougemont. We almost met in San Fransisco where a
group from the original PoS groups was meeting, I not able to attend.
I think it is time we true seekers form a united bond to keep
trespassers and disrupters from tearing these groups apart. They no
longer humor me! Humor does not work on them. I have no TRUST for
humorless people! NONE!

Copyright 2001

— In Rennes-le-Hoax@y…, prosemont@y… wrote:
To pick up the Red Thread of Ariadne where we left off – arcing
across the sky with a “Long-haired” comet with the Star-son, into the
waiting arms of Ursula, the Great She-bear of Foundlings and
protector of Berserks, the Arthurs who have worn the bear-shirt, who
have the strength of a hundred men, but yet, are vulnerable to being
beguiled by a woman who give them gall to drink, their strength
sapped, and their protection of their Kingdom – dispersed. But, one
day their strength will…..return!

“Whom does the Grail serve?”

The Holy Grail serves the Comet Kings, who upon their heads rest the
Starry Crown of Helios. And behind these Golden Crowns trail the long
tail, the golden veil, the golden scotch-broom of the Sun-kings, who
became the Plantagenent Family. This is why they wore a sprig of
scotch-broom in their helmets, for they knew these Dragons were called
“brooms” in China, and they swept the stars out of the heavens as
told in Revelation 12. These are the ‘Dragon Born Kings’. The Holy
Grail is a Comet, the Chariot of Helios, that once stood outside the
Temple in Jerusalem. It is the Rainbow Bridge that ars across the
sky, taking Arthur to the Afterlife.

The Curetes wore their hair in seven locks, and sacraficed them to
the Rising Sun. The Samsonian and Heliaeans sects of the Essenes
stopped worhiping at the Temple when the bowing to the rising sun was
done away with. The Therapeute of On-Heliopolis also bowed to the
rising sun, as I am certain did the Nazarites who sacrifced the locks
of their long hair. I believe they represent the sun-rays around the
head of Helios, that are also shown around our Lady Liberty. The
crowns of the Comet Kings also represent the rays of Helios. Consider
the Star and Sun-kings who herald the birth of the ‘Savior’.

Your discovery, Karen, of an astrological Helios in a Synagogue, I
believe identifies the said ‘starry objects’ that King Hezikiah
evicted from the Temple, if it were not the Chariot of Helios itself.

Its time we made a study-chart, showing all the elements we are
looking for at the core of these mysteries, for I think we already
much of the solution. The Dark Ones percieve this. We must see is
this is so. “Let there be light.”

Jon Presco

Copyright 2001

prosemont@yahoo.com

Oct 23, 2001

Hide message history

— In magdalene-list@y…, prosemont@y… wrote:
The Steady and Sure One, my Star, woke me early this morning and
suggested I suggest to this group that we work together to build a
Foundation dedicated to feminine energy in New York where once rose
two towers. Here can rise the Phoenix Bird from the ashes, and a new
hope for humankind that will honor and respect women, raise them up
from the shame-base dishonorable men have subjected them to. Here is
the ‘Rose of the World Foundation’.

This foundation was concieved six months ago as a means to empower
young homeless women who have been driven from their homes due to
extreme abuse. It is dedicated to my late sister, the world famous
artist ‘Rosamond’ who drowned on her first sober birthday in AA off
the coast of Carmel. Her natal birthday is tommorow. I am seeking
help in building this page and proposal. I need text and links to
appropriate sites.

prosemont@yahoo.com

Oct 23, 2001

Here is an excellent site on the Cross and Tree.

Jon

Hide message history

— In magdalene-list@y…, prosemont@y… wrote:
Thanks Chris. A well written site.
I have only glanced at ‘King Jesus’ so busy am I still in the Grove
of the ‘White Goddess’. I support your cause, to remove the shame-
based lessons that have removed all the human reproductive organs
from our Uninowlogy, or, Unicology? I awoke this morning looking for
a word that unites and empowers ecological issues with empowering the
Universal feminine energy – without shaming or castrating the
Unicorn, who appears as the ‘Son of Man’ in Revelations 1?…. not to
end the world, but to rekindle the BRANCH, the seven candles, the
starry objects (heavenly bodies) that hover around the Menorah? This
is the branch of the almond tree that represents Aaron’s rod in
bloom. I think Jesus touched a withered almond tree on his way down
from the Mount of Olives, and it took bloom. The sword in the mouth
of this angel may be the horn of the narwhale that became the horn of
the Scythian ass-unicorn. This ‘Son of Man’ appears to be an ‘Old
Goat’, thus he might be Melkarth, a demi-god whose once very popular
religion was erradicated? Hiram was a priest of Melkarth, the source
of Solomon’s wisdom. Jesus’s title ‘Son of Man’ has been amputated,

prosemont@yahoo.com

Sep 4, 2001

Hide message history

— In templars@y…, prosemont@y… wrote:
John the Baptist is the second coming of Hercules, and lived in the
Franche-Comte. Jason and Hercules were taught the Ogham by Cheiron
the Centaur, who taught it to the infant Zeus. Hercules was with
Jason on the Argos, thus the seal of the Templars is depicting Argos
the ‘Ship of the Desert’ and the lion is the Davidian Branch of
Nazarenes. Hercules half-brother was Dionysus (Bacchus). Being born
of Zeus’s thigh is a “virgin birth”. As a Star-son Hercules entered
the Labyrinth of the Serpent de la Rouge, and faced the Minotaur.
Hercules was made a god, as was Jesus, the Superman invented by Saint
Paul in order to overcome the super-heros of the Greeks and Jews that
appear to be one and the same. That Paul’s heros have no contact with
women, and are childless, is very suspect, especially when he depicts
the women of the Mediteranean world as captured and desexed, rendered
harmless and thoroughly shamed as the Nuns who haunt this now DEAD
WORLD like phantoms, they put in a perpetual mourning for the gods
and heros of old – slain by the ‘Pharisee of Pharisees’ with is
mighty quill!

Copyright 2001

prosemont@yahoo.com

Aug 15, 2001

Hide message history

— In templars@y…, prosemont@y… wrote:
Here is the Rosamond family crest that was registered in Basle. The
one on my homepage may not be kosher as I got it from Heraldry.com
that may not be an authentic source. How authentic our dreams are,
may not be able to be recorded by real historians. I am a authentic
Dreamer. *S*

Here’s a good point…..All six members of my family suffered from
the disease of alcoholism, a genticly transmitted disease. Christine
drowned on her first sober birthday in AA. Mark and Vicki, and I have
been sober for over ten years. Half of my natal family has died in
the last six years. Due to my program of Recovery I am being credited
with saving the life of my friend who wrote General Eisenhower’s
biography, he having three weeks sobriety. If members of my family
can overcome a life-taking disease, achieve so much inspite of the
abuse and mental illness we suffered….just think what you normal
folks can achieve, who came from good homes, good backgrounds, plenty
of money – and esteem!

Now watch, I will now be accused of having a genetic ADVANTAGE!

*LOL*

John

1 Response to Before Langdon – I Am!

1. Reblogged this on Rosamond Press and commented:

I will be directing poetic lessons at Lara Roozemond, who is Heir to Henry Brevoort and Washington Irving. We are talking about the Knickerbockers of New York City. https://rosamondpress.com/2017/07/23/robert-brevoort-buck-and-the-davinci-code/