Violating My Civil Rights?

CaptureB4

I just discovered that Alley Valkyrie was with Belle when she got arrested as was Ambrose
Holtham-Keathley. Did Ambrose know Alley was going to launch an attack against me? Did Alley suggest Belle give me a call to set up an appointment to meet?

“I’d like to hear more of your personal life story. “When I got sober”, “When I was homeless”, “When I was fighting cancer”……. these are words you drop and then let flit by without much detail or explanation or storytelling. I want those details and stories. Please.”

“Haven’t read any of your emails yet, will get to that soon.”

Several days after Belle Burch and I met at the Wandering Goat for two hours, she is asking me for some very personal information. I got suspicious because I gave her the url for Rosamondpress at our meeting wherein is much personal information about me and my famous and historic family who were Oregon Pioneers and cofounders of the Republican Party. Belle says she hasn’t read about four other e-mails I sent her, that points to personal information, but Belle says she hasn’t read them – yet! I was puzzled. Did Belle really want to hear about my twenty-five years of sobriety? I talked about my homelessness, and my advocacy for the homeless, but Belle was not interested. She did ask me if I was dying from cancer, and that is why I was making her my heir.

In response to another e-mail, she mistakenly thinks I am offering to take her to New York to see a Broadway show. What I was asking, was, if she would help me with an idea for a musical I have been working on for many years. A world famous artist in NY has shown interest in it. Belle was already to go!

Today, I will be filing a police report against Alley Valkyrie for harassment and stalking. I will also call the FBI to see if she has violated my Civil Rights. Alley has sent me threatening messages on FB. She defames me on Mayor Kitty Piercy’s FB. She encourages anyone who see me to harass me on the streets and make me feel unsafe.

As the President of Rosamond Press, I am going to launch a campaign to put parking meter downtown, so when some street skank hits on you for money, you can point to the candy-cane colored meter nearby!

“I already gave!”

There was a woman about twenty holding up a cardboard sign that said “6 Months Sober”
When I stopped to talk to her about my 27 years of sobriety, she got nervous. Why? More than likely she was pulling a scam.

Here is Ambrose and fellow arrestee, Grotticelli, telling the real community and the press what they know is the law.

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 9:41 PM, Belle Burch wrote:

Hell yes I want to see a dance show on Broadway. I’ve always wanted to see a Broadway show. I’ve been in NYC twice but failed both times to get overpriced tickets to any Broadway shows enough in advance to make one. Why do you ask?

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 6:59 PM, John Ambrose

Belle, my big project in Love Dance, a Broadway musical based upon the music of LOVE. Bryan was my best friend in HS. He was a roadie for the Byrds when he was 17. We hung out in a coffee shop in LA in 1963.

I about choked when you told me your were a dancer! Belle! You ring all my belles and set off all my whistles. It is just the way it is.

I want to see the hippie dance extravaganza on Broadway! How about you?

Jon

Alley Valkyrieposted to‎Kitty Piercy
about an hour ago

This man’s name is John Gregory Presco, DOB 10/8/1946. He lives in Springfield, Oregon.

He frequents Eugene, especially the Whiteaker neighborhood, and regularly shows up at activist events. He is a stalker, a harasser, and an obsessed de…lusional sicko.

If you need a concrete example of his behavior and why I am posting this, his delusional writings can be found at https://rosamondpress.wordpress.com/

If you see him in your neighborhood, on the street, or anywhere, call him out. Expose him. Make it known that you will not accept and tolerate someone who harasses and obsesses over young women in our community. This man is a very sick individual. Anyone who deliberately makes women feel unsafe should not be tolerated in this or any community. See More

To Belle Burch

Apr 20

Hello Belle! I got my autistic friends over and we are watching Beauty and the Beast for Easter. Hollis and I referred to them as “our children”. They are my orphans, now.

The bath scene is my favorite, too. Reminds me of being on the road with a woman. You have to treat her extra nice. The star was/is a dancer. I love her energy.

I was moved by your poem, but could have been more moved if you employed more contrast to get more poetic drama. You are in a unique position. I want you to be a reporter for my paper. Did you read the Real Estate Show about radical artists taking over a vacant building in NYC? There is a invite for me to go to NYC. I would like to take you, on the train. Still in planning stage.

I see you on you Bluecycle on Easter, being happy. This makes me happy. I will write about my homelessness. When I was 17 I hitched to NY in January. I had stopped my drunken mother from beating on Christine,

I showed my friends the movie we made, and they loved it! They want to meet you.

Love

Jon

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 11:51 AM, Belle Burch

Yes, those are my hands in the RG. That was the first time I had ever appeared in the news as an activist.

Yes, I got a misdemeanor along with 11 other people for trying to talk to a silent and (cowardly) hiding John RUIZ.

I LOVE Crouching Tiger. It’s one of my favorites. The scene where the two young warrior lovers are in the bath together in the desert is my favorite part I think.

Is Bohemian a language as well as a place? Or are you referring to Romani? Was Romani the language that was spoken in Bohemia?

Tell me what you thought of my poem. Did it make you feel anything? Did it make you think? If so, what?

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 10:27 PM, John Ambrose

O.K. Belle, the only one that made me chuckle a dozen good times after a date. My mother wanted my name to be spelled JON. A nurse put an H in it and that’s how it appears on my birth certificate. Rosemary was furious and started calling me GREG. My father called me GREGORY, because that is how my middle name is spelled. When I got sober, I recovered JON.

Now to AMBROSE which is also AMBROSIUS. In Bohemian this name is spelled BRASKEWITZ, as I told you. Now I wanted a pen name as a writer JON AMBROSE. In PRESCO there is also a ROSE.

Now, to you, mystery hands with message! Are those your hands in the RG? Did you get arrested confronting JON REUZ, who returned my call just after we met. I just watched the movie Croutching Tiger.

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 9:34 PM, Belle Burch wrote:

Hey Jon,

It’s Belle. Still wondering if you’re real. Thank you again for the bike. Let’s set up a time for me to do some modeling. Thurs and Fri are possibilities for me.

By the way, Why “John Ambrose”? Is that your middle name? Nom de plume? Highly synchronistic, as my current partner’s legal first name is Ambrose. I’m very curious about this.

Also, I thought you preferred to spell your name without the “h”?

Here’s the poem I said I’d send you.

Haven’t read any of your emails yet, will get to that soon.

Last night I fell
asleep in a tent on the concrete
in front of city hall
to the sounds of a quiet radio-
some show about the Bermuda Triangle.
How things, people
disappear there.
Whether or not it exists.
Interviews with people
who believed in it,
interviews with people
who didn’t. Its history.
Amelia Earhart. (Airheart?)
It seemed to go on
for centuries.
There are people out there
who don’t have state IDs, passports,
birth certificates,
social security numbers,
who technically
legally
don’t exist.
The faeries who put people
to sleep for 100 years must live there
in that West Atlantic Vortex.
I got lost in it,
like Rip Van Winkle*,
and woke
to a changed world.
I texted a lover in New Orleans,
‘I’m stuffing almonds into a banana,
around my neck is a red bandana
and I love you.’ It was all true.
I walked through what is known
in Eugene as the Barmuda Triangle,
the magical trine of Luckey’s,
Horsehead and Jameson’s downtown.
If you order food at Jameson’s,
it gets run across the street
from Horsehead.
Luckey’s has the best pool tables,
and a fantastic little Mexican foodcart lovechild
that only accepts cash.
At the Horsehead,
there is a touch screen machine
where you get to choose
what music is being played.
You pay money for this privilege.
If you pay more money,
your songs get played
first.
This is a triangle
you can only get lost in
if you’re a real person.

* bandana around my eyes to keep the
blazing orange streetlights out

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 6:34 PM, John Ambrose wrote:

Dear Belle

Our café experience was better then ‘My Dinner With Andre’. It was a very creative happening!

Here are some posts you might be interested in. My ancestor was the Master of the Falcon Art College in Holland, and a member of the Swan Brethren. He used a rose to sign his name. Here are photos of me when I was 26 in my sister’s studio. There is an energy field around me. I am 24 in the photo of me in blog ‘defying mafia’.

If you want a character reference, call Marilyn, the woman who was my first girlfriend. We are still close today.

Your friend

Jon

P.S. nothing in the blog is true.

Rosamond Publishing

Rosamond Publishing
Showcasing the artwork of Christine Rosamond Benton (1947-1994) known simply as Rosamond. As you link through Rosamond’s life work, you will be able to see/ experience Christine’s evolution as a painter and a woman. This web site assembled as a tribute

View on rosamond.com

Preview by Yahoo

1 Response to Violating My Civil Rights?

1. Reblogged this on rosamondpress and commented:

Here is the poem that Belle Burch sent e that blew up our happy valley. Now, the Eugene CELEBRATION is canceled!