The Rosemont Tower of the Beauties

“The oldest part of the castle is a tower, the “Tower of the Eight
Beauties”.

“In 1914, the new owner of the castle, Duke Pierre de Rosemont, felt
the time was ripe for a new enterprise. After breaking down the wall
that Anne de Beaujeu had built, the Duke opened the entrance to the
underground caverns.”

Consider the Sleeping Beauty Princess named Rosamond.

One could conclude the Priory de Sion is trying to control all the art and artists of the world as a way to finance their One Rosy World Order.

Jon the Nazarite

THE TREASURE HUNT BEGINS.

The first organised search of the treasure trove left by de Beaujeu
was organised by one of his descendants, Anne de Beaujeu. She talked
about “very old documents that testified about the presence of a
major and historical depot”. The men entering the underground network
of tunnels were decimated by traps that had probably been put in
place by Count de Beaujeu. Anne de Beaujeu eventually gave up and had
the entrance to the underground network sealed off.

In 1914, the new owner of the castle, Duke Pierre de Rosemont, felt
the time was ripe for a new enterprise. After breaking down the wall
that Anne de Beaujeu had built, the Duke opened the entrance to the
underground caverns. One of his workmen, however, had his legs
crushed when he was hit by two stone balls that rolled out of a wall
another trap installed so many centuries earlier. De Rosemont decided
to change his tactics and opted for safer methods. After some
scouting of his own, de Rosemont discovered a hole that led
downwards, so he decided to try to reach the treasure on his own.

One of the Duke’s descendants claims to have excellent evidence
concluding that Pierre de Rosemont was able to gain access to the
tomb of Camus said to be very close to the secret treasure of the
Knights Templars. Apparently, though, having almost reached his goal,
the Duke was struck by violent blows and cries emanating from below,
balls of mauve fire encircling the room and strange odours and
visions. When the water began to rise mysteriously, he decided to
retreat as quickly as he could. Upon reaching the surface, he decided
never to return, so he made sure that no one would ever discover the
hole through which he had reached the underground network.

The oldest part of the castle is a tower, the “Tower of the Eight
Beauties”. Constructed in red bricks, its walls are more than one
metre thick. It appears circular from the outside, but inside, on the
first floor, the tower becomes octagonal. At the top are eight
openings that appear to have no functional use. It is also known as
the “Tower of Alchemy”, for the walls were once covered with
alchemical symbols. Though these symbols are almost invisible today,
but we have photographic records of them in our possession.

It was towards this tower that two of the greatest alchemists of our
age set course: Eugene Canselier and Armand Barbault, the author
of “Gold of a Thousand Mornings”. Their visit to the castle was not a
tourist outing, instead, Barbault and his wife stayed there for
several weeks in the company of the now infamous Jacques Breyer.

In 1950, a mysterious English colonel came to Arginy and asked
whether the owner, Gilbert Marie Jacques de Chambrun d’Uxeloup de
Rosemont, was willing to sell the estate for no less than one hundred
million French francs. De Rosemont flatly refused. Two years later,
he and Jacques Breyer decided to have another go at discovering the
treasure of Arginy.

THE BIRTH OF NEO-TEMPLARISM.

The new team decided to dig underneath the Tower of the Eight
Beauties. In their search they hit upon the underground stream that
was responsible for the sudden flooding that had plagued previous
seekers. Jacques Breyer believed that the Templar treasures at Arginy
consisted of several different forms, each requiring a certain kind
of focus on his part if he was going to find them. He believed that
there was a material treasure, taken from the Treasury of the Temple
in Paris and therefore possibly involving large quantities of gold; a
spiritual treasure, detailing the rituals and doctrines of the Order;
and an esoteric treasure, a treasure of Wisdom that contained
information on magic and Hermetic rituals. Breyer also believed that
the castle might have been specifically converted into an “alchemical
stronghold” so that certain alchemical experiments could take place
there. In any case, it does seem that alchemical thought was applied
in the Tower’s construction.

The birth date of neo-Templarism is currently accepted as 12 June
1952, the birthplace: Arginy. The event is often referred to as
the “the Resurgence of Arginy”. Indeed, Arginy became the focal point
of the Rosicrucians, Freemasons and other strange orders as well as
numerous “Templar Orders”. Important figures made visits to the
castle. Amongst the visitors was Constantin Melnik, head of the
French Secret Service and confidant of the French Minister of the
Interior, Michel Debre, who visited the castle in 1959. Guarded by
members of the Secret Service who cordoned off the entire castle,
Melnik reportedly participated in night-time ceremonies held within
the castle walls.

It was on 12 June 1952 that the first such alchemical ritual was
held. Conducted by Breyer, Barbault and his psychic wife and other
people, some of whom were merely attendants. Breyer, who believed he
was the reincarnation of Jacques de Molay, tried to reach the ghost
of Guillaume de Beaujeu, whose remains had been placed close to the
treasure underneath the treasure. Apparently Breyer was successful in
this attempt, as de Beaujeu had asked for a certain ritual to be
performed so that his spirit could be brought back to life. The
ritual supposedly involved the sexual union between man and wife at
Arginy, whereupon the resulting child would be the reincarnation of
the former Grand Master.

Breyer stayed on at Arginy castle from 1952 until 1959. He stated
that it was “a haunted place, but in the loftiest sense of the word:
it is a place of high initiation.” For seven long years, Breyer did
fill kinds of occult works and magical rituals, hoping to contact the
souls of eleven Templars whose spirits had been charged with guarding
the treasure that lay in Arginy’s subterranean chambers. Perhaps the
entire history of Breyer’s searches seems foolish, but it is known
that during those seven years he did discover an underground chamber
and locate many entrances to the underground kingdom of Arginy. He
reportedly found several small objects that were lying in numerous
small holes. Some of these objects are allegedly kept in a private
collection.

During his time at the castle, Breyer prepared several books, but
these are difficult to access at present. His most famous book
is “Arcanes Solaires”, “dedicated to the Ancient ‘Arch Masters’,
eleven in all, who came to help me during my seven-year stay at the
castle of S.” In referring to Arginy, Breyer always denoted it with
the letter “S”, or, even more commonly, with the symbol “$”. Breyer
indicated that Arcanes Solaires is the resume of the secret
inheritance of the last Grand Master of the Temple, Jacques de Molay.
He claimed to have told this story to the walls of the castle, and,
like certain inhabitants before him, to have placed alchemical
graffiti on the castle walls.

Breyer then rounded a neo-Templar order, the Sovereign Order of the
Solar Temple. Although this Order cannot be confused with the Order
of the Solar Temple, responsible for the collective suicide of 53
people in Canada and Switzerland in 1994 and of 16 people in France
in 1995, it is understood that Jacques Breyer was the great
inspiration behind the foundation of the Order of the Solar Temple
and also knew its leaders.

The Sovereign Order of the Solar Temple, however, was supposed to be
the new Order of the Knights Templars. The eleven entities with whom
Breyer conversed had requested that Breyer raise the spirit of former
Grand Master Guillaume de Beaujeu in order that he could guard the
development of the “resurgence” of his Order. As the story goes,
everything had been put in place so that the ritual could be
conducted, but apparently something was not quite right at the last
moment. Something happened that no one had prepared for and the
experiment turned into a nightmare. Through personal research and
interviews with the local villagers who lived on and around the
estate, we learned that strange noises, followed by horrible cries
coming from the Tower of the Eight Beauties were heard ever more
frequently. Luminous events sparked off by these rituals preceded the
fierce escape of the participants.

Even though the resurrection of Guillaume de Beaujeu was probably
unsuccessful, it seems quite certain that some or several of the
eleven guardians were liberated but chose to remain voluntary
captives of Arginy castle.

The Sovereign Order of the Solar Temple (OSTS) was the exoteric
result of the initiates’ constant participation in events that
transpired at the castle. The Order elected its first Grand Master in
1966 and announced its existence the following year in the form of an
association. The Order was officially recognised by Prince Rainier
III of Monaco, the location of the Order’s official headquarters.
Book publishing is one of its functions.

The OSTS was the inspiration for most neo-Templar orders that have
subsequently seen the light of day, including the already mentioned
Order of the Solar Temple, but also the Renovated Order of the
Temple, the ORT. Researchers investigating these orders claim to have
found evidence that they are closely connected to extreme right-wing
circles, particularly the Italian Propaganda Due, P2. Even if this is
correct, it should be noted that from its inception the OSTS seems to
have been of a totally different calibre. Indeed, it is more likely
that any such links were merely the result of certain people’s
interest in Breyer’s works and his organisation.

THE SECRETS STAY HIDDEN.

Though numerous places claim to hold the treasure of the Templars
(some as far as away as Canada), Arginy is arguably the only place
where such important events have transpired. Though several people
would wish that the castle and what has transpired there, did not
become public knowledge, if only because of the gruesome events that
eventually led to the collective suicides of 1994 and 1995, it should
be remembered that what took place at Arginy had one goal: to give
mankind an important revelation. In former centuries, such
information was held by the secret circle within the Knights
Templars. This may explain why Breyer and other key people went to
Arginy in the years following 1952 and participated in strange
magical rituals: they believed Arginy held the key to something very
important.

Unfortunately, whatever that revelation was, it has been suppressed.
It does seem most likely, though, that the castle holds within its
walls one of the most important secrets of the Knights Templars. When
this secret will be revealed, or whether it will be revealed at all,
is not known.

Since 1959, many people have attempted to fathom this enigmatic
secret. Having lived around the castle of Arginy, I am aware that
many curious, painful and sometimes dangerous things happen every
time someone tries to grasp the terrible secret. Local folklore has
it that only one person is designated and recognised by the deceased
Templars to have access to them without risk to his or her life. The
tradition thus reactivated, it is claimed that the Order shall rise
from its ashes towards a higher and more certain glory.

Perhaps the French author Robert Charroux found the key when he
deciphered this passage from Breyer’s book: “Think hard: the great
art is Knowledge.”

In 1953, when Jacques de Rosemont was still alive, a team of occultists, mediums and investigators determined undertook with the consent and support of Rosemont, to tackle the mystery and its Arginy Templar treasure. There was Jacques Breyer, writer and esotericism, Armand Barbault, alchemist, and his wife, remarkable medium, Maxime Roquemaure, Mr. and Mrs. Michon, Beaujeu, Claude Cariven, filmmaker, Mr. Champion and many others. All these scientists indulged in occult number of experiments spiritualist invocations night, some of which were particularly spectacular. The “contact” was established, it seems, with eleven entities Templar, guarding the treasure, and not willing to indicate access!

  Works occult and excavations continued for some time. Then as numerous and varied incidents came the disturbing gradually.One after the other, the visitors left Arginy. The old feudal building soon found silence.

Not for long. All that France has occultists, Hermetics, mediums, magicians and other alchemists marched to Arginy. As researchers illegal, it is virtually impossible to estimate the number how many they were, for thirty years, to enter the field, handling the pendulum or dynamite, sounding every stone, every inch of land back? .. .

  In a work as strange and exciting, published in 1973 by Robert Laffont, Time out of time, Gabrielle Carmi, medium and expert in comparative religion Kabbalah, the mystery of Arginy recovery while providing new details on it it. The treasure is a chest containing a collection of parchment making, state capitals of revelations on a variety of subjects, the work of insiders Temple.

  However, Arginy has still not officially at least, delivered his secret. So why the craze delivery of researchers from very different backgrounds, to this place? Then there is the document that relates Schiffmann that Jacques de Molay, exposing the unfairness of the trial concluded that there was no hope, either for himself or for the Order. He brought near him, just days before his execution, the Count of Beaujeu, his nephew, “which had long shown a decided to enter the Order, initiated him into the mysteries” and held her remarks obscure.

  This document then states: “As soon as Jacques de Molay was expired, Beaujeu proceeded to carry out its commitments. He secured nine knights unfortunate remains escaped the fury of persecution and torture of terror, he mixed his blood with that of his brothers and vowed to spread the Order on the globe as he would be perfect nine architects.

He went to ask the King Philip’s permission to remove the tomb of the Grand Master Grand Master’s coffin Beaujeu his paternal uncle’s predecessor Molay and having obtained it, he went with his brothers in the tomb of the great masters and drove off the coffin that instead of ashes of his uncle the box contained money, which has been mentioned. ” He also
removed the treasures contained in the two columns and transport, all in a safe place. ”

  Esotericists and treasure hunters assume that this “place of safety” could be that Arginy Castle, located on the lands of the former estate of Beaujeu. However, it should be noted qu’Arginy was at the time a dependency of the Temple: the real castle was Beaujeu and it will be destroyed by the revolutionaries.

  Moreover, if one sticks to the document Schiffmann, how to design “a few days before his execution,” Jacques de Molay had been as easy to receive visitors, initiate, give specific instructions etc.. sans surveillance et en toute libert? ? unattended and freedom? Molay, besides his captors, would be surrounded by spies … How to explain the good grace with which Philip the Fair acceded to the request of the Count of Beaujeu?

  No historian has not addressed the reality of the relationship between Jacques de Molay and the Count of Beaujeu.

  To our knowledge, the document Schiffmann, was first published in France by John Carpenter in 1945. It could therefore influence Pierre de Rosemont, nor the different researchers in the 1900s. Fewer still Anne of France, who first, performed searches Arginy.  Finally, another contradiction, the document makes no reference to the field of Beaujeu. ” Indeed, following the previous quote, it says: “It is likely that is was in Cyprus where the Archimandrit where resided with the Patriarch of the Grand Chapter clerical Order.”

  Thus, if one believes the document Schiffmann (provided it is genuine and that its content is not only symbolic) National Treasure should be in Cyprus, probably in Limassol, thesis which was to joined several other historians.

  So there is a real mystery: a strong oral tradition, dating from the time of the affair of the Templars, “she Arginy designated as a cache of order, tradition, including the daughter of Louis XI, who knows what average would have known?

About Royal Rosamond Press

I am an artist, a writer, and a theologian.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to The Rosemont Tower of the Beauties

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.