Found out on the news last night.
The 20×21 Mural Project is an initiative of the City of Eugene Cultural Service’s Public Art Program to create 20 or more world-class outdoor murals in Eugene before the 2022 IAAF World Championships. The project is led by a highly engaged committee representing collaboration across sectors including communications, law, architecture, small business, nonprofit and the arts. 20×21 aims to bring color and life to Eugene’s urban landscape to foster pride and contribute to a sense of identity. As the project grows, it will seek artist exchanges between Eugene artists and international cities.
- Steven Lopez 2016 (USA)
- Ila Rose 2017 (Eugene, OR, USA)
- Blek le Rat 2017 (France)
- Franco Fasoli aka JAZ 2017 (Argentina)
- Dan Witz 2017 (New York, USA)
- Hua Tunan 2017 (China)
- Hyuro 2017 (Spain/Argentina)
- Telmo Miel 2017 (Netherlands)
- Hush 2017 (United Kingdom)
- Beau Stanton 2016 (USA)
- Acidum Project 2016 (Brazil)
20×21 Mural Project
The 20×21 Mural Project is an initiative of the City of Eugene Cultural Service’s Public Art Program to create 20 or