Millions of Christians know they are lying when they say the Democrats stole the election from them – and Jesus! They claim Jesus – CHOSE TRUMP! They testify that Jesus wanted – TRUMP TO WIN! If the Coronavirus had not appeared – then Trump would have won – they say! This is why they have to believe Covid-19 is manmade for the reason to have – TRUMP LOSE! This is why millions of Christians will not get vaccinated! They do not want to be a part – OF A CURE – that put Biden in the White House. The virus and the cure has to be – OF SATAN! How could Jesus have lost, if it were not for the – WORK OF SATAN – who wanted Biden to win!
Millions of Christians are determined to bring VIRUS CHAOS to President Biden and the Democrats by refusing to be fascinated. They are playing God with the lives of innocent people and children. This is the greatest blasphemy in the history of God and Humanity! They are denying the existence – and Will of God! They are traitors, subversives – and real enemies of this Democracy! They are destroying Science and Medicine. They are severely mentally ill. They are dangerous psychopaths.
For the last year God has shown me passages in both book of the Bible that have convinced me that Jesus came to reverse the Curse of David who God cursed because he counted the Jews. This was THE SIN Jesus died for. There were no other sins to die for. The Christian religion is on the brink of extinction. God is going to expose – THE BIG LIE!
Many Christian leaders did not want THE VOTES OF CHRISTIAN WOMEN TO BE COUNTED. God does not want His Chosen People to BE COUNTED IN A VAIN MANNER! Millions of Christians voted for – THE VAINEST MAN WHO EVER WALKED THE EARTH! Trump is godless! He is not a Christian or a Jew – and millions of Christians knew this when they voted for him in 2016. They – LIED FOR GOD – they say. God punished them for taking – HIS NAME IN VAIN! God is sorry He had to punish non-believers to get to – THE UN-HOLY WEEDS!
John ‘The Nazarite’
Laws of Counting Jews
AdvancedBy Aryeh Citron
The first part of the Book of Numbers discusses the census of the Israelites that Moses conducted after the erection of the Tabernacle. Several reasons are given for this census; among them:
1) Out of love for His people, G‑d counted us at important junctures of our history. The completion of the Tabernacle was one of these occasions.1 2) To ensure that the Jews had sufficient numbers to merit the dwelling of the Divine presence upon them.2 3) To ascertain how many warriors the Jews would have in their upcoming battles to conquer Canaan.
Nachmanides3 explains that rather than count the people directly, the method of counting was to collect a half-shekel coin from each person and then count the coins.
“And the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which shall neither be measured nor counted.”This method is described in the book of Exodus, in the context of an earlier census4: “When you take the sum of the children of Israel according to their numbers, let each one give to G‑d an atonement for his soul when they are counted; then there will be no plague among them when they are counted. This they shall give, everyone who goes through the counting: half a shekel…”
What is the reason for this prohibition? The commentaries say that counting Jews directly can bring a judgment on the individuals who, if not deemed worthy, may be punished.7
In addition, the Panim Yafot8 explains that when the Jews are in a state of unity, they are connected to their Source and do not need added protection. When they are counted as individuals, they become “separated” and are subject to individual scrutiny.
King David, on the other hand, forgot this prohibition and counted the Jews directly.11 This resulted in a plague which killed some 70,000 Jews.
Some say that King David certainly did not forget the prohibition, and he, too, counted the Jews indirectly; the problem was that he performed the count simply to satisfy his own curiosity, and not for a specific purpose. Counting Jews without a purpose is forbidden even if done indirectly.12
Although the prohibition against counting Jews is not included in the Code of Jewish Law, it is discussed by the later Halachic authorities.13
Some of the details of this law are:
- In place of counting individuals, it is permitted to count a particular body part such as noses or fingers.14 However, the commentaries say that one should not use a limb whose removal would be life threatening.15
- Once one has counted in a permissible way, it is not forbidden to say the actual total number of peopleWhen counting for a minyan, it is customary to use a Torah verse that contains ten words instead of using numbers.16 The verse usually used is: “Hoshiah et amecha u’varech et nachalatecha ur’em venas’em ad ha’olam.” “Save Your people and bless Your inheritance, and tend them and elevate them forever.”17
- Another common method is to say: “Not one, not two, etc.”
- Some permit counting if it is done in one’s mind and not audibly.18 Others forbid this kind of counting as well.19
- Once one has counted in a permissible way, it is not forbidden to say the actual total number of people. We see this from the fact that the total numbers of the various tribes are stated in the Torah.
- One should educate children to observe this law.20
- A Jew may not participate in a counting even if he is not the one actually doing the counting. When a census is conducted in Israel, there is some controversy as to whether it is halachically acceptable to participate.21
One argument for allowing participation is that the counting is only of written names and not of actual people. In addition, the total numbers produced by the census include many non-Jews. Many contemporary halachic authorities agree that one should not participate in the census unless it is done in such a way that the number of people per family is simply not calculated.22