Heather’s Story

Heather’s Story

by

Copyright 2021

Idea For Movie/Series

How I was reduced to being a Greedy Pig by Heather Hanson

True story of a innocent kidnapped child raised by a famous ex-con who impersonated Bob Weir for years. Told she was going to be a millionaire as soon as her rich and famous aunt was found, this poor child was raised as if she already had a cool million in the bank.

I am sure Heather Hanson was in on the Blood-test Conversation with her mother, sister, her attorney husband, and her uncle Craig. Not knowing anything about my family, they had to assume by Rosamond’s Art, that we lived the most wonderful and magical life one can have – and we were rolling in dough! This is why paternity had to be proven, because when we get a whiff the Greedy Outsiders are after blocks of cold hard cash (fuck the art) I won’t be able to deny Heather is my daughter – due to my old war wound!

I almost didn’t meet my daughter for the first time because of the outrageous reasons why I should spend $400 dollars – I didn’t have – on a blood test. I told the GO’s I didn’t have the money. In hind sight, I see I already failed a huge test, being, I was going to CONCEAL my wealth from my sixteen year old daughter – and her family! It’s all downhill – from here!

No fucking way was – I POOR! Believing they caught me in a lie, it was now just fine – to lie to me – some more! I try to employ hindsight and ask questions like….

“Why didn’t they just ask nicely to see printouts of my bank statements?”

When I told Heather and Patrice WE got the better story – by far – because Christine lived a horrible life – and filed for Bandruptcy – the GO’s knew for sure I was full of shit, and was not going to fork over a goddamn dime! When I showed them a copy of a Grail book my rival had just published, that was the last straw! No fucking way was I going to publish a book on the Holy Grail. This was just a ruse so I can continue to see my daughter – FOR FUCKING FREE!

In the background will be the arguments I am having with Holy Bloodites and Sinclair Templar writers on e-groups. We will have the simulated plotting of Dan Brown, he keen on squeezing a few pennies out of the preposterous claim that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, and had a child! I got to admit, when I heard Mary came to the South of France – in a boat with no oars – I bit down hard! If they had not added the boat with no oars – I would have been a doubting Thomas. Never attempt to prove a wild idea, with a sane idea – is the rule!

“Of course the boat had no oars – because Jesus’s daughter was onboard!”

Above is a pic of Heather at the Last Chance Money Grab held at Vicki’s house in Bullhead City. Our Uncle Vinnie just left about ten members of MY family – a half million dollars! For sure Heather is going to – get some – if it means having her new lover throw me into the Grand Canyon.

Heather has to be willing to turn on everyone else – and not just me! THEY owe it to her. She had her ‘Revenge Baby’ a year ago, and, reality is sinking in. You can’t take REVENGE to the bank. Time to CASH IN – and stab the other Greedy Bastards – IN THE BACK!

C’mon Dear Daughter, we can co-author YOUR STORY together. Just you and me in a air conditioned trailer in Bullhead City. No contact with outsiders. Let’s get down to business.

When our movie comes, out I’m going to hold a contest to see who can write the best sentence that goes with that look you are giving me, that only a daughter can give her father.

Daddy

“Perhaps we understand things a little differently
here in regard to this, but never saw the blood test as a way of
determining whether you are OK or not, but as a way for Heather to
claim her real heritage in the world and to eliminate any rights of
Del Piano.

I know when I am really interested in someone or something, I like to get my hands on as many resources as possible to get information from a variety of points of
view. So I don¡¯t see that it needs to be an either/or situation.
But, as I said, perhaps there is something I don¡¯t know that you do. We
can talk about it more.

Tom Snyder seems like a really nice guy also. It seems he is supportive
of you and he definitely played an important part in connecting you
with Heather and that is important and not to be ignored.

From: Bancrofthouse@
To: velchanos
Sent: March 13, 2001 6:46:53 AM GMT
Subject: Another thought

From: John Presco
To: bancrofthouse@
CC: jonpresco8
Subject: FWD: Another thought
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:43:53 -0500 (EST)

Why would Randy, a known dead-beat and con artist want to show up
out
of the blue and challenge anyone for the right to be Heather’s
father? Are you suggesting has seen the light, and wants to support
Heather in every way including having a judgment against him in a
court of law – MAKING him be the good father he never was? No
problem
here, as whenever he wants
out he would gladly take a blood-test!

I don’t buy it Patrice. Why would he assume the financial burdens a
sixteen year old girl would bring with legal guardianship. All of a
sudden he had the urge to put Heather through college? Now, who else
would show up wanting PROOF I am Heather’s father.

Jon

From: Bancrofthouse@
To: velchanos
Sent: March 13, 2001 6:46:53 AM GMT
Subject: Another thought

My sister suggested that when you come, we get a blood test done to
confirm paternity. I feel 100% certain in myself that you are indeed
Heather’s father. I think you know from your psychic intuitions and
when you see her you will confirm what you already know. However, as
Linda, my sister said, then we’d have confirmation on paper and if
anyone ever challenges it, we can prove it. For example, if Randy
ever shows up although I feel the chances are slim. It’s been 10
years now and we are not that hard to find for anyone who really
wants to. It might be a good idea though. What do you think?

Love,

Patrice

From: Presco Jon
To: Bancrofthouse@
CC: jonpresco8@
Subject: Re: Heather
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:07:16 -0800 (PST)

Patrice; Once again, I will try to make this simple.
When I mentioned the blood-test, I was referring to
this as being ONE of the reasons I was feeling
anxiety, I only interested – AT THE TIME – in getting
a clearer picture of my daughter, it so very faint for
all the obvious reasons! I was not bringing up this
anxiety in order to coherse you into doing my bidding.
I was not saying “Your suggestion has made me upset,
anxious, and thus is jeopardized my relationship with
my daughter. Therefore, you must relieve my anxiety by
doing what I want – or, go along with what I do not
want to do.”

In Recovery this called Emotional Blackmail. I
mentioned this test again as to why I REALLY and TRULY
felt anxious, and am beginning to feel this way again!
I am embaraased about my anxiety, verses trying to get
you to do my will. Are you trying to make your point
clear – for the record?

For the record, all my letters and other forms of
communication are protected under my Copyright, I
registering my biography ‘Bonds with Angels’ under the
same Copyright, under the title ‘Notes of a New
Nazarite’ registration number TXu 791-053. The mention
of this Copyright is made in my Homepage ‘Royal
Rosamond Press’. I mention this as Tom Snyder
forwarded your email you sent him where you state you
are very interested in the biography he is writing.

As to what other arrangements that can be made in order
that Heather and I can see each other without any
other agendas getting in the way, is as follows:

1. I can see Heather for a half hour tommorow, and
then proceed to Oakland where my friend is letting me
stay in his mother’s house while she is in the
hospital. Heather can come visit me in Oakland, wespending a day
together.

2. My friend Virginia has offered to let Heather stay
in her home if she would care to come up and visit me.
Virginia and I are just good friends.

For you to introduce a violent, known liar, into this
picture, a man who has physically threatened me with a
baseball bat (as so many of my friends recall) as one
reason I should get a blood test in order to protect
my daughter from him, is highly suspicious. One can
easily say this IS cohersion, a thinly veiled TEST to
see if i am really a good father. Are you working my
low self-esteem on this one? How about your sister?

Jon

Bancrofthouse@ wrote:
Good morning! As I go through the morning, getting
ready to go, I stop by the computer to see if there are any messages
fromyou. It’s so nice to find one. I understand your feelings but I
want to remind you that you said to me that you were going to
suggest
a blood test also. Perhaps we understand things a little differently
here in regard to this, but never saw the blood test as a way of
determining whether you are OK or not, but as a way for Heather to
claim her real heritage in the world and to eliminate any rights of
Del Piano. Maybe we don’t have to be concerned about the ways of the
world? I don’t know. My concern would be to take the actions
hat will produce the greatest good for all of us, especially
Heather,
based on what is true and real. We can discuss this further and take
a look at it when you are here. Yes, all is well that ends well and
I
have no doubts about you and who you are. I see you only in the
highest and brightest light. Knowing Heather, I can’t help but do
that- she is so much you and she is so special, as I have said over
and over.

Love,

Patrice

From: John Presco
To: Bancrofthouse@
CC: jonpresco8@
Subject: Re: A thousand words
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:40:38 -0500 (EST)

No, I will not back out. When Heather and I meet face to face, and
embrace surrounded by those who love us, all that may has been
wrong,
will be made “right”. Of this, I have no doubt. Do not worry, our
angels chose the right man.

Love always

Jon

From: Bancrofthouse@
To: velcha
Sent: March 16, 2001 3:04:37 AM GMT
Subject: Re: A thousand words

Dear Jon, Your email this afternoon is so beautiful and filled with
wonderful energy. I read it to Heather and she just loved it. It
will
be so good for her to have a father who looks on her with love. I
can
notice
my sister coming in with a kind of protective energy toward Heather.
She said she won’t believe you are the father until she sees the
blood test. I too
checked on the cost after my last message to you and the quote I got
is $600. That is ridiculous! I don’t really get why it is so
expensive. So we can look at that and maybe find something that is
more do-able. Although I that the angels always fulfill my needs in
often remarkable ways, that amount is a little steep for me. I’ll
research it and see if I can find a
more reasonable way. Although, in my heart I feel it is totally
unnecessay. Yes it definitely is time to set things straight and for
everything to
be in the open. It feels so good and a little scarey too. I didn’t
realize until now, the degree of discomfort I have felt with this
secret. And even
though we’ve not been in touch with Randy for 10 years, all this is
reactivating my fear of him. What I know in truth is that we are
surrounded by angels
that are keeping us safe and I can trust that. I don’t want to buy
into any fear, but always remember that all things are working out
and being worked
out in the perfect way.

Part of my sister, Linda’s, fears for Heather are connected with the
fact that she (Linda) was molested by relatives on my stepmother’s
side when she
was a young teenager. So she has very little trust of men and is
very
protective toward Heather. I am fairly protective, but I also know I
have to trust the Divine Wisdom within her to make wise choices. She
does need
you now to give her a greater sense of herself and I feel out of
that she will make wiser choices. Knowing she has a dad who loves
her
is so important for
her right now. It must feel to you like you just had a baby girl.
Congratulations dad! I just still feel sad that you were not there
Sept. 26, 1984. The night she was born was an experience that I will
never
forget. I insisted that she stay with me in the hospital at all
times
and would notlet the nurses take her to the nursery. I just wanted
to
stay up with her
allnight and bathe in the feeling of being in love with her that was
pervading my being. It was quite extraordinary. She is a very
special
being. I’m
so happy you found out about her now rather than waiting any longer.

angels!

Love,

Sep 1, 1990 — ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) _ Miss America 1990 Debbye Turner says … Oakland police are looking for Randall Delpiano to arrest him on a …

California. Supreme Court. Records and Briefs: S024867, Petition for Review – California (State). – Google Books

The State

JAN. 16, 198912 AM

A man who looted $4,000 from a woman’s bank account while posing as Grateful Dead guitar player Bob Weir has been sentenced to two years in prison and fined $500. The sentence was imposed by Alameda County Superior Court Judge Stanley Golde on Randall C. Delpiano, 33, described in a Probation Department report as having “achieved moderate fame by impersonating” Weir. Delpiano pleaded guilty in Oakland Municipal Court last month to one count of using a computer system to steal money. Other charges were dropped in a plea agreement. Authorities said Delpiano befriended the victim’s son and then moved into the family home. While the woman was out of town in October, they said, he took the money from her bank account using her automatic teller machine card.

When I found myself pregnant, I felt the father could have been
either John’s or my husband’s, but I had to convince the husband
that it was his baby or life would have been unbearable and the
chances of my baby’s survival would have been slim. I knew this baby
was meant to be, and be with me, and that was important. From there
moment she was born, I could see that she looked like John, but it
was the husband’s name that went on the birth certificate.”

Patrice Hanson falsified a birth certificate by putting Randall Delpiano’s name as the father, instead of me. Heather Hanson is MY daughter. Patrice admits she knew this in a letter she composed to send Oprah Winfrey. Randy is famous! He appears in two books as “Bogus Bobby”. Patrice says she was married to BB, but, I have my doubts. Patrice has never had a grasp on reality. She suffers from mental illness due to her severely mentally ill mother being violently beaten by Patrice’s father. This may have caused this poor mother of three to jump off a cliff, and kill herself. Patrice describes herself as being the surrogate mother to her siblings.

My sister suggested that when you come, we get a blood test done to
confirm paternity. I feel 100% certain in myself that you are indeed
Heather¡¯s father. I think you know from your psychic intuitions and
when you see her you will confirm what you already know. However, as
Linda, my sister said, then we¡¯d have confirmation on paper and if
anyone ever challenges it, we can prove it. For example, if Randy
ever shows up although I feel the chances are slim. It¡¯s been 10
years now and we are not that hard to find for anyone who really
wants to. It might be a good idea though. What do you think?

Perhaps we understand things a little differently
here in regard to this, but never saw the blood test as a way of
determining whether you are OK or not, but as a way for Heather to
claim her real heritage in the world and to eliminate any rights of
Del Piano. Maybe we don¡¯t have to be concerned about the ways of the
world? I don¡¯t know. My concern would be to take the actions
hat will produce the greatest good for all of us, especially
Heather, based on what is true and real