Councilperson Semple and Her Cyber-bullies

Councilperson Emily Semple tried to get arrested with her comrades. Two of them are in this photo taken in Ken Kesey Square where I met Belle Burch. Alley is on the left, and Stacey on the right. My biography ‘Capturing Beauty’ is demonized before Trump became President. Trump is covering for a Muslim who had his goons behead a reporter!

Emily Semple Wins City Council Seat

Emily Semple Wins City Council SeatEmily Semple (Occupy Eugene’s Brave Beatrice) has officially won a position on Eugene’s City Council. Lane County Elections has finalized the results and Emily won by 140 votes. We welcome her as our new representative for Ward 1 in Eugene. With national politics in turmoil we have managed to get one of our own occupiers in office to represent us locally! We have come a long way since the Eugene City Council was deciding our fate in Washington Jefferson Park. Congratulations and thank you for all you do and for being so awesome as to take on the system for us again.

Posted on: April 1, 2014

12 Cited for Criminal Trespass After Refusing to Leave City Manager’s Office After Hours

This afternoon, a group of people staged a sit-in at the City Manager’s Office and refused to leave. At 5 p.m., they were advised the office was closed and they indicated their intention to stay. At 5:45 p.m., the group was informed that they would be subject to Criminal Trespass charges if they didn’t leave. Twelve people were cited in lieu of custody and released.

The group was demanding to meet with the city manager regarding homeless issues recently discussed or ruled on by council, outside a council setting. The city manager’s delegate on this issue, Deputy Chief Joe Zaludek, came to the office to meet with them but they did not accept that offer.

Last week, on March 26, the City of Eugene re-posted notices that property is not open to the public and that the clearing and clean-up of the area would begin after April 1. The City Council has directed that the site be closed no later than April 15.

The City’s goal has been for people to leave the site voluntarily and to get connected with the services they need to find safe and legal shelter. The City is coordinating with a number of local social service agencies to help people transition from the camp.

The City Council and City staff have been working to help develop options. There are now two rest stops open – at Garfield and Roosevelt, and Northwest Expressway and Chambers – that are being managed by Community Supported Shelters. The City is continuing to work with community partners to open a third site and hopes to have a signed agreement with a volunteer site manager in the next few days.

Cited and Released were:

1. Bollman, Aurthur Frank 12/31/63 Eugene Trespass II
2. Burch, Belle Erin 11/21/90 No Address Trespass II
3. Shepard, Helen Marie 07/12/85 Eugene Trespass II
4. Monroe, John Lee 11/06/85 Eugene Trespass II
5. Smith, Charles Anderson 11/08/50 Springfield Trespass II
6. Williams, Terra Renee 02/24/88 Eugene Trespass II
7. Marcroft, Sabra Marie 05/15/66 Eugene Trespass II
8. Stacey, Jean Anderson 08/23/45 No Address Trespass II
9. Valkrie, Alley NMI 12/20/81 Eugene Trespass II
10. Wales, Geran Straford 09/15/90 Eugene Trespass II
11. Holtham-Keathley, Ambrose Stormrider 02/06/92 Eugene Trespass II
12. Grotticelli, Peter David 07/16/88 Eugene Trespass II

Alley Valkerie on facebook message.

“Please, go ahead and blog my threat.
You have no fucking idea what you’re getting yourself into
You also have no idea how many people are already on to you, and how many people have my back. We also have six other mutual friends who are going to learn about your behavior ASAP
And just so you know as well: if you write anything about me that could be construed as defamatory, you will be hearing from my lawyers ASAP.”

Alley Valkyrie posted to ‎Kitty Piercy

This man’s name is John Gregory Presco, DOB 10/8/1946. He lives in Springfield, Oregon.

He frequents Eugene, especially the Whiteaker neighborhood, and regularly shows up at activist events. He is a stalker, a harasser, and an obsessed de…lusional sicko.

If you need a concrete example of his behavior and why I am posting this, his delusional writings can be found at https://rosamondpress.wordpress.com/

If you see him in your neighborhood, on the street, or anywhere, call him out. Expose him. Make it known that you will not accept and tolerate someone who harasses and obsesses over young women in our community. This man is a very sick individual. Anyone who deliberately makes women feel unsafe should not be tolerated in this or any community.

Here is Alley Valkyrie;

May 9 near Portland, OR

Well, I just picked a fight with quite the unstable psychopath. May not have been the most sensible thing to do, but it should definitely get interesting…

Ashley Hewes: I understand and respect your thoughts Mary but I also feel that he should not be allowed to feel comfortable in this community. He rates right up there with child molesters for me.

Ashley Hewes: Mary how long will it be before he starts capturing people?

Ashley Hewes: All of his writings remind me of the beginning of every sick serial killer movie I have ever seen

Ashley Hewes: Mary people like this hurt people who turn the other cheek. That is all I have to say, I will not stand idly by when there is something I can do to quell his obsessing. I would be willing to become the object of his obsession if I felt it would work. But that would be detrimental to his health.

Alley Valkyrie: I’d rather he focus on me than Belle, that I’ll absolutely say. I have 100 miles of distance from this fucker.

Glenn Combs: John Presco(e) has a long history of harassing young women in this area. The police seem impotent to do anything about it, though. I believe he comes from money and could be lawyered up quite well if he needed it. Whatever, it is time to take this “man” down.

Glenn Combs: I’m thinkin’ concrete shoes. We got a river with deep spots… Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Mark Thomas Shekoyan: I’d be careful what is said here in public forums. If the law gets involved, all of this is public record submit-able to a court of law.

Andrew Cottrell On second scrutiny of the photo on his blog – yup, that’s the guy who stalked me while he stank of methadone.

Ashley Hewes: Mary how long will it be before he starts capturing people?

Cyberbullying is the use of Information Technology to harm or harass other people in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner.[1] According to U.S. Legal Definitions, Cyber-bullying could be limited to posting rumors or gossips about a person in the internet bringing about hatred in other’s minds; or it may go to the extent of personally identifying victims and publishing materials severely defaming and humiliating them.[2]

With the increase in use of these technologies, cyberbullying has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers.[3] Awareness has also risen, due in part to high profile cases like the Suicide of Tyler Clementi.[4]

Seems to be the month for it

May 9 at 7:22am · Like · 1

King Trolland Never a dull moment! Good luck Alley!

May 9 at 7:58am · Like

Mary Broadhurst pokin’ the beat sometimes not such a good thing. especially if you consider the bear to be unstable.

May 9 at 8:50am · Like
Alley Valkyrie I hear that, but fear is what silences victims.

May 9 at 8:51am · Like · 3

Alley Valkyrie And I’m done with patriarchal abusive bullshit.

May 9 at 8:51am · Like · 5

Jasun Plaedo Wellman Well at least you won’t be bored!

May 9 at 8:51am · Like

Ashley Hewes Alley keep me posted… I am willing to be a body guard and it would be legal [i have a DPSST cert] I am even willing to meet and hang out with ms Burch.

May 9 at 8:52am · Like · 2

Ashley Hewes I know the laws pretty well and I am more than protected by the people I keep around myself.

May 9 at 8:52am · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie Thank you, Ashley. You rock. I’ll let you know if I need you.

May 9 at 8:53am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes I’m not just talking about the street families in fact lol I am speaking of an entirely different group of people.

May 9 at 8:53am · Like · 2

Ashley Hewes Indeed

May 9 at 8:53am · Like

Mary Broadhurst yeah well…I’m a bit concerned about labels being applied to this guy. obviously he has issues. but will calling him a psychopath push him over the edge. did anyone consult with Belle before coming to her rescue? perhaps she had a plan as to how to deal with this…

May 9 at 8:57am · Edited · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie Yes, I talked to Belle.

May 9 at 9:00am · Like · 1

Rodolfo Palma We’re with you, Alley!

May 9 at 9:05am · Like · 2

Mary Broadhurst one can call someone out by noting observations without using labels. just sayin’ I would like to see compassion even for someone who is making some errors in how he connects with the world through the internet.

May 9 at 9:10am · Edited · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie Is “making some errors”? Come on, Mary. Please. No. This is sick. What he’s doing is cyberstalking in the legal sense. My compassion ends when I feel threatened.

May 9 at 9:13am · Like · 1

Mary Broadhurst some people feel threatened by homeless people.

May 9 at 9:13am · Like

Ashley Hewes I understand and respect your thoughts Mary but I also feel that he should not be allowed to feel comfortable in this community. He rates right up there with child molesters for me.

May 9 at 9:13am · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie: Mary, this is legitimate. This isn’t based on prejudicial fear. Read his blog. This man is sick. Cyberstalking and defamation, not to mention DMCA violations for posting my copyrighted photos without permission. He’s already been reported for that.

May 9 at 9:15am · Like

Mary Broadhurst and this is what I mean. now someone who writes disturbing thoughts and publishes them on the internet is now thrown into the same box as a child molester.

May 9 at 9:15am · Like

Alley Valkyrie: Have you read his blog? I’m not comparing him to a child molester, but I can’t believe you’re defending him!

May 9 at 9:16am · Like

Mary Broadhurst: I read his blog. It’s disturbing.

May 9 at 9:17am · Like · 2

Ashley Hewes: Mary how long will it be before he starts capturing people?

May 9 at 9:18am · Like

May 9 at 9:18am · Like

Mary Broadhurst: I’m not defending him so much as defending all of us … it seems some kind of mental health issue is at play but I think we need to be cautious about pretending we understand mental illness enough to call someone dangerous or similar to a child molester.

May 9 at 9:20am · Like · 2

Sabra Marcroft: Unfortunately, when we lose compassion, we lose a large part of our ability to predictively model future behavior. When you can’t empathize with someone, you don’t have any idea where their next move will take them. The only other way to tune into predictive modeling is to become a stalker yourself. Compassion doesn’t mean going easy on someone, it means focusing on harm and threat reduction for ALL parties to a situation.

May 9 at 9:22am · Like · 3
Ashley Hewes Mary people like this hurt people who turn the other cheek. That is all I have to say, I will not stand idly by when there is something I can do to quell his obsessing. I would be willing to become the object of his obsession if I felt it would work. But that would be detrimental to his health.

May 9 at 9:24am · Like · 1

Sabra Marcroft: Confronting someone from a distance, with threat of local consequences is actually pretty compassionate. It gives him a chance to focus on someone he can’t actualy reach while creating real consequences for future unacceptable acts.

May 9 at 9:25am · Like · 1

May 9 at 9:29am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes Alley the next time you hear anything from her please refer her to my Facebook as it is the only way I have of contacting people right now… I will have a phone soon but if she wants I am totally willing to conveniently be wherever she is so I can start documenting his obsession.

May 9 at 9:36am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes I want to get him on camera.

May 9 at 9:36am · Like · 1

May 9 at 9:46am · Like · 2

Rynn Fox Just be careful…and fierce.

May 9 at 10:15am · Like · 1

Mark Thomas Shekoyan: You might want to seek legal council.

May 9 at 10:40am · Like

Glenn Combs: There’s another point – When my friend went into Legal Aid to see about legal representation, she found that Mr. Presco has used the local Legal Aid office so much, it would be a conflict of interest for them do defend anyone against him. That’s kind of the definition of “screwed”, IMHO.

May 9 at 10:43am · Like

Dave McArthur 5 feet of stout hemp rope and a 12 foot drop

May 9 at 10:45am · Like · 1

May 9 at 10:46am · Like

Mark Thomas Shekoyan I’d be careful what is said here in public forums. If the law gets involved, all of this is public record submit-able to a court of law.

May 9 at 10:51am · Like

Alley Valkyrie Thanks, Mark. I’m being careful. Police are already looking at it. I’ll probably talk to an attorney today as well. He’s already posted that he’s reporting me to both EPD and the FBI…

Violating My Civil Rights?
rosamondpress.wordpress.com

“I’d like to hear more of your personal life story. “When I got sober”, “When I … See More
May 9 at 10:53am · Like · 1

Glenn Combs Of course I would never advocate any illegal acts of any kind.

May 9 at 10:54am · Like · 1

Freyja Nightlight: That woman can’t even write, I just tried to read that and it was painful.

May 9 at 11:41am · Like

Freyja Nightlight oh, i mean man

May 9 at 11:41am · Like

Cherie Southworth Wiltshire: Well, hmmm, it’s a bit weird that he has spent so much time over the last 24 hours writing about you. Be safe Miss Alley. You are a very strong, smart, sweet person who doesn’t need to be in a fight with an unstable person.

May 9 at 11:52am · Like · 2

Martin Champion: Everyone reads Alley’s FB, including the dude being discussed, so people need to stop talking like this is private.

I hope there is a way to keep him away from Belle and other women he wants to put in his illustrated fantasies. The fact that he thinks he gets to admonish–shame?–her for not following his orders is a big deal. Who knows what else he thinks he has a right to do.
I’m sure I’m just one of many people who will now watch for this guy in the Whit.

May 9 at 12:07pm · Edited · Like · 5

Alley Valkyrie: This post is public. The other one with his picture is friends-only.

May 9 at 12:21pm · Like · 4

Andrew Cottrell: I think, from his badly outdated photo, that this is the same Jon whom I almost had to get a restraining order against around 4 years ago when he was stalking me at Indra’s Internet Lounge.

Contrary to his statement in his blog, he does not resemble Jesus even visually, not even in his ancient photo.

May 9 at 1:00pm · Like · 1

Glenn Combs: It is good that this issue, and this individual, are being discussed here, in the public eye. He has managed to keep operating under the radar for years. Maybe now something will be done about him … Hopefully involving proper mental health care. He doesn’t appear to have actually *done* anything beyond stalking and sending creepy messages, but that comes with a huge implied “yet”. I wonder how many women he has obsessed about through the years?

May 9 at 1:01pm · Edited · Like · 1

May 9 at 1:31pm · Edited · Like

Christina Bellini I agree with Mary to some extent. Sometimes people will live up to the labels we give them. The focus should be the unacceptable behavior and clearly telling him to stop. I think it’s right to confront him, but it might matter how it is done.

May 9 at 1:42pm · Like · 3

Glenn Combs This guy?

Glenn Combs’s photo.

May 9 at 1:42pm · Like · 2

Andrew Cottrell not that guy

May 9 at 1:49pm · Like

Andrew Cottrell that one is a creeper but not the same one

May 9 at 1:49pm · Like

John Monroe This man is dangerous. Regardless of whether he intends or would use physical violence, he is being emotional abusive and manipulative. He is clearly mentally ill, but he is also highly intelligent. Based on my research he comes from a family with incredible abuse but also high capacity. (http://rosamond.com/about and https://rosamondpress.wordpress.com/…/christine-rosamond/)

This guy isn’t making simple errors. He is a very ill person. But he is also highly abusive, and we should be protecting those who are being targeted. On top of that, I don’t see how this isn’t also a case of male domination. Regardless of his mental space, that is patriarchical BS. Our community should be made aware that he is a threat to young women.

May 9 at 4:22pm · Edited · Like · 7

April Knowlton The problem with abusive people, is that what we see is often the tip of the iceberg.

May 10 at 5:31pm · Edited · Like · 3

Greg Presco

Definition

Legal definition

Cyberbullying is defined in legal glossaries as
actions that use information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm another or others.
use of communication technologies for the intention of harming another person
use of internet service and mobile technologies such as web pages and discussion groups as well as instant messaging or SMS text messaging with the intention of harming another person.