The Tie-dyed Sluurpy

No Kesey is supportive of the homeless trouble makers downtown. Zane Kesey wrote on his facebook he was sick of the dogs and the defacing of his father’s statue.  That said, Christ Foster unfriended me from his facebook after I asked him if he was tripping, and, why is he running the Acid Test mythos from Indiana where he lives. From who do you get ‘The Permission’? His gang surrounded him in order to insolate him, and, Chris produced the fake abuser report. Foster is another bad hippie movie producer, who never made a movie, or, lived the real life. He is the Seven-Eleven Man selling fake psychedelic Sluurpys.

I responded to his meme “Tripping the scales” which eluded to the legal battle against Trump. This suggested trippers had something to with the appointment of a Special Council, is nauseating – and very exclusive. He and his ilk were just going to pop this in their Clown Bag of Tricks. Without Freedom of the Press, the Judiciary would be contemplating their naval.

“The be-ins hadn’t happened yet, but you can see they’re filled with idealism, playfulness and curiosity. You can see them making it up – or at least Ken Kesey is making it up. He’s already myth-making.”

What myth-making? We see yet another wanna-be who wants to own the franchise on Kesey, and the Kesey Square. Maeve, Valkyrie, Burch, Monroe, and now, Chris Foster, want to CONTROL the alleged myth. The minute they are challenged, they go ape-shit. Their first inkling is to destroy my reputation, or, threaten my life. If there is Money-Making involved, then we have conspiracy and racketeering according to the FBI agent I talked to on two occasions.

Chris is involved in selling hippie trinkets. If Chris is making a living selling aspects of this alleged myth, then he has to be careful about committing Libel, or, refreshing a real threat. Trump declared war on the Press and declared us the enemy of the American People. Chris launched a campaign against me that he continues with his true believers, who were not happy that I was very good at defending myself from their attacks. Chris does not pay taxes here, or vote here. He is not involved in our politics that take in the history of the counter culture.

I hate looking at Chris’s stupid hat and outfit, and after reading this article, I got sick of the pretensions. You got to eat a thousand sugar cubes to get one second of fake high.

Chris lied when he said he googled my name and found Alley’s lie. I go by Greg Presoc on FB, and sign my blog, Jon Presco. I suspect one of his black-lipped wiccan she-demons handed him her witchy castration knife. This will make a great B-movie.

Chris Foster: Just googled you John.

Here is my ready-made acid movie ‘The Tie-died Sluurpy’  Turn down sound and read our words, or, don’t. WARNING! May cause real flashbacks!

Jon Presco

Comments

Greg Presco Do you trip?

1 · 49 mins

Hide 32 Replies

Chris Foster Stranger things have happened!

3 · 46 mins

Greg Presco Like what?
· Reply · 45 mins

Greg Presco Don’t you live in another state? Did you grow up on the west coast? How did you end up a spokeperson for what WE did?
· Reply · 44 mins

Chris Foster I am who I am, no desire to justify my position in the scene. I am only a spokesperson for myself.

3 · 40 mins

Greg Presco Of course you have no desire, because there is nothing there there. And now you will run to your fake hippie friends for protection from someone who was there, and, took all the risks, and is not afraid to talk about my acid trips.
· Reply · 38 mins

Greg Presco You will ban me in order to protect yourself. You can not stand the questioning, or pass my test.
· Reply · 37 mins

Chris Foster Oh Greg, you know not of which you speak!
I have held Bears cash in my safe. I don’t wish to go on and on about this. I respect your position in the scene whatever that is. I don’t know why you choose to take this approach with me, but if it serves some purpose for you, be my guest.

1 · 34 mins

Sean Sullivan You got some issues bud
· Reply · 28 mins · Edited

Greg Presco You justify and qualify yourself all the time. You identify the CORE, and you are there. You say it was all about fun and tie-dye. .
· Reply · 33 mins

Greg Presco Sean some on strong! Who are you?
· Reply · 33 mins

Chris Foster Do you have a point you are trying to make Greg or do you just wish to be obtuse?

1 · 31 mins

Sean Sullivan Just a passer by. Haters gonna hate I suppose
· Reply · 30 mins

Greg Presco I have made point. You were not there at the beginning and you live on the east coast. How did you become a spokeperson? was my question. I am a reporter for my newspaper.
· Reply · 30 mins

Marco Bartholomew Could you re-clarify that point for those of us who are slow?
· Reply · 29 mins

Greg Presco I rand into my childhood friend Nancy last week. https://rosamondpress.com/2016/08/21/experimental-muses/

Experimental Muses

· Reply · Remove Preview · 28 mins

Greg Presco My first question to Chris was “Do you trip?” Yes or No?
· Reply · 26 mins

Sunny Diesel dont eat the brown acid…
· Reply · 20 mins

Chris Foster Do you cheat on your taxes Greg…Tell the truth!

1 · 20 mins

Greg Presco We buried Hippie. Ken was not that well received in SF or Berkley. His Prank&Fun was looked down on for good reasons. It was GOOFY. https://rosamondpress.com/…/27/the-second-death-of-hippie/

The Second Death of Hippie
I I lived just around the corner from where the procession of ‘The Death of the Hippie’ passed…

· Reply · Remove Preview · 18 mins

Sunny Diesel who’s the square anyhow? lol

1 · 16 mins

Sunny Diesel thats a weird article..could have at least spelled my uncles name right…

1 · 16 mins

Wavy Davy Not really comfortable with Mr. Presco’s approach here.
Very abrasive….not feeling peaceful. Some things are personal,sacred, or not Internet acceptable …. I would not take this conversation any further in public Chris,,,, until Mr. Presco divul…See More

3 · 10 mins · Edited

Greg Presco Wavy takes the approach that he and his buds are protecting the inner sanctum from outsiders, no just now, but for 50 years. This is what I object to, Because you are like old junkyard dogs – with no core.
· Reply · 13 mins

Greg Presco https://rosamondpress.com/…/folk-festival-at-zorthian…/

Folk Festival at Zorthian Ranch
Reblogged on WordPress.com

· Reply · Remove Preview · 13 mins

Greg Presco Ken did much to take away the idea of people feeling “comfortable” But, that is exactly what his followers preach. You are so delicate and fragile, like flowers.

1 · 11 mins

Chris Foster Greg Presco is this you?

John Gregory Presco, DOB 10/8/1946
This man’s name is John Gregory Presco,…
eugene-abusers-blog.tumblr.com

1 · 11 mins

Sunny Diesel they say the west coast would fall into the ocean, if it werent for all the wingnuts

1 · 10 mins

Greg Presco Did one of your wiccan chics give you that Chris. Wow! You are on the defence1 https://rosamondpress.com/…/07/20/fake-eugene-abuser-site/

FAKE! Eugene Abuser Site
Alley Valkyrie posted a photograph of me on this FAKE abuser site – after it was taken off Mayor…

· Reply · Remove Preview · 8 mins

Chris Foster Just googled you John.

1 · 8 mins

Chris Foster “If you need a concrete example of his behavior and why I am posting this, his delusional writings can be found at https://rosamondpress.wordpress.com

Rosamond Press
A Newspaper for the Arts

· Reply · 6 mins

Greg Petra oh my god there’s an article about his snobbiness hahahaha
· Reply · 3 mins

Greg Presco Alley Valkyrie post that fake abuser report, after it was taken off Kitty Piercy’s FB. https://rosamondpress.com/…/gwendolyn-

I talked to Christine Wandel in the Village last night and told her I had been communicating with Bob Hamilton. She was pleased to hear this. I asked what Bob’s relationship with the Loading …