“5 feet of stout hemp rope and a 12 foot drop”

If Belle had posed for me, would these Domestic Terrorists forbid me to exhibit my painting of Belle Burch? These death threats are appearing on Facebook in May of 2014. Two creeps offer to stalk me. Above is a pic I took of Belle at our meeting in the Wandering Goat. She is writing her e-mail address. Alley says I called the police and FBI. I showed two Springfield Police email threats on Facebook. Glenn Combs is writing fiction in order to incite people to violence. He makes up a story about a woman going to legal aid. A new homeless camp opened.

May 9 at 9:25am · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie: I’d rather he focus on me than Belle, that I’ll absolutely say. I have 100 miles of distance from this fucker.

May 9 at 9:29am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes Alley the next time you hear anything from her please refer her to my Facebook as it is the only way I have of contacting people right now… I will have a phone soon but if she wants I am totally willing to conveniently be wherever she is so I can start documenting his obsession.

May 9 at 9:36am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes I want to get him on camera.

May 9 at 9:36am · Like · 1

Glenn Combs: John Presco(e) has a long history of harassing young women in this area. The police seem impotent to do anything about it, though. I believe he comes from money and could be lawyered up quite well if he needed it. Whatever, it is time to take this “man” down.

May 9 at 9:46am · Like · 2

Rynn Fox Just be careful…and fierce.

May 9 at 10:15am · Like · 1

Mark Thomas Shekoyan: You might want to seek legal council.

May 9 at 10:40am · Like

Glenn Combs: There’s another point – When my friend went into Legal Aid to see about legal representation, she found that Mr. Presco has used the local Legal Aid office so much, it would be a conflict of interest for them do defend anyone against him. That’s kind of the definition of “screwed”, IMHO.

May 9 at 10:43am · Like

Dave McArthur: 5 feet of stout hemp rope and a 12 foot drop

May 9 at 10:45am · Like · 1

Glenn Combs: I’m thinkin’ concrete shoes. We got a river with deep spots… Hypothetically speaking, of course.

May 9 at 10:46am · Like

Mark Thomas Shekoyan I’d be careful what is said here in public forums. If the law gets involved, all of this is public record submit-able to a court of law.

May 9 at 10:51am · Like

Alley Valkyrie Thanks, Mark. I’m being careful. Police are already looking at it. I’ll probably talk to an attorney today as well. He’s already posted that he’s reporting me to both EPD and the FBI

May 9 at 1:49pm · Like

John Monroe This man is dangerous. Regardless of whether he intends or would use physical violence, he is being emotional abusive and manipulative. He is clearly mentally ill, but he is also highly intelligent. Based on my research he comes from a family with incredible abuse but also high capacity. (http://rosamond.com/about and https://rosamondpress.wordpress.com/…/christine-rosamond/)

This guy isn’t making simple errors. He is a very ill person. But he is also highly abusive, and we should be protecting those who are being targeted. On top of that, I don’t see how this isn’t also a case of male domination. Regardless of his mental space, that is patriarchical BS. Our community should be made aware that he is a threat to young women.