I am working on a twelve step program for Coronavirus.
Knight Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor was on the front line of a disease that was devastating the gay community and the performing arts that have taken a huge hit. Broadway and the Movie Industry has been shut down. If Liz were alive, she would have founded an organization to combat the C-Virus – a month ago! This organization would be centered around the little people, like ushers and those who hand us a big bag of popcorn. They are looking at being put out on the street for non-payment of rent. In a thousand Hollywood success story you can read about how a struggling actor was evicted – more than once. Hollywood played a huge role in the War Effort. Many wanted her to play Scarlet. She did not know she was kin to folks who owned plantation in the South and ended up being poor people from the Ozarks. http://www.thepeerage.com/p33443.htm
- We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
- We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understand Him.
- We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- We admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- We are entirely ready to have God (Higher Power) remove all these defects of character.
- We humbly asked Him (Higher Power) to remove our shortcomings.
- We made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
- We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- We continued to take personal inventory, and when we were wrong, we promptly admitted it.
- We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry it out.
- Having had a spiritual experience as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Greg Presco When I was interviewed by a councilor at Serenity Lane in Eugene Oregon, he gave me six months to live. I saved my life. Our President stopped trying to be James Bond and beat the bank at Monte Carlo. He did a First Step. He said it might be August before the All Clear Siren is sounded. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VubGdH5t18YEdit or delete this