I thought this blogger and this blog was finished, but, then I realized neither Trump or Hillary reached out and touched Mr. Lefty. No olive branch has the Left Male been offered before, or after the election. What will be the fate of Mr. Lefty Artist Man? Is the National Endowments of the Arts, alas – A GONER? And, what is this thing called WHITE TRIBALISM? I believe this Leftist Blogger tried to offer a better version of this by harping on the Socialist German Forty-Eighters.
Anywho. Trump is loading his cabinet with GET LEFTY MIND CRAFTERS who have sharpened their sabers going after my ilk, or, am I all alone? Let’s not forget I am a RABID SECESSIONIST.
With the leak of possible Cabinet posts, I have saved my Krazy Klark Kunt post on Sheriff David Clarke, wherein I call him a ‘Uncle Goober’. This title is also applicable to Ben Carson. A white woman wrote ‘Uncle Tom’s Cabin’ that was the No.2 read book in the world after The Bible’. Radical blacks came up with ‘Uncle Tom’.
I suspect this list may be a big waste of time, because Mr. Lefty has been soundly defeated and isolated from, friends, family, and the world. I suspected I am just s Straw Dog. Now, it’s official. I am……….The Last Hippie Standing……The Last Bohemian Leftist Shit Disturber who is forever trying to sneak into Emperor Trump’s Royal Harem. But, that political eunuch, Klark Kunt, is too vigilant.
I have given up on Belle. She let me and the Bohemian Nation down. I now transfer my Beautiful Vision back to Carla Bruni. I see us driving Big Blue cross country along George Miller’s Winnamucca Highway. My book capturing Beauty’ will be a Big Winner!
I think I will make some new Road Videos where I will be talking to Carla, directly, pointing out the sights, telling her ancient Bawdy Bohemian Tales. Some of them will be in Locker Room style, I employing some choice French words made famous by our President to be. I will send her these tapes that she can write songs about, and apply a soundtrack to. It will be just like being with me. This will be the title of my second book:
“Driving Sexy Ms. Sarkozy Crazy – If You Get My Drift”
I see a new Thin Man series for HBO, and some new Bob Hope Road Movies. How about the New Honeymooners, where Clarke is my downstairs neighbor? I am a Bohemian Cowboy, and we pal around together bickering over poiltics as we go.
“You are a real cunt, Klark! Does he grab it when you bend over?’
So long Belle! It was fun while it lasted
Jon ‘The Secessionist’
Play first two videos at same time.
Tucked into a story from Forbes.com about French President first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy’s visit to America this week is a snippet that caught my eye:
The couple went around the room to greet each of their guests and spent about 10 minutes chatting with those in attendance. Bruni-Sarkozy charmed a group of besotted women, telling them how much she loved America and how she and her husband dream of road-tripping on Route 66.
And, revealing the list also creates a sort of buzz around the campaign.
BuzzFeed received a copy of the list of names that Trump reportedly is considering and here are just some of the bigger names being considered for high profile posts (you can find the full list here):
- Attorney General: Former Mayor and federal prosecutor Rudy Giuliani, Governor Chris Christie, and Senator Jeff Sessions.
- Secretary of State: Ambassador John Bolton, Senator Bob Corker, former House speaker Newt Gingrich
- Treasury Secretary: Businessman Carl Icahn, Congressman Jeb Hensarling
- Secretary of Defense: Retired General Mike Flynn, Stephen Hadley, Congressman Duncan Hunter, Jr., Senator Jeff Sessions, former senator Jim Talent
- Veterans Affairs: Congressman Jeff Miller
- Secretary of Homeland Security: Governor Chris Christie, Sheriff David Clarke
- Secretary of Commerce: Former governor Mike Huckabee, former senator Jim Talent
- Health and Human Services: Former presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson, Florida governor Rick Scott, former House speaker Newt Gingrich
- Secretary of Education: Former presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson, Hoover Institution fellow William Evers
- Energy Secretary: Venture capitalist, Robert Grady, Businessman Harold Hamm
- Agriculture Secretary: Kansas Governor Sam Brownback, Chuck Conner, CEO of the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives
- Interior Secretary: Former governor Sarah Palin, former governor Jan Brewer, Governor Mary Fallin, energy executive Forrest Lucas
- Chief of Staff: RNC chief Reince Priebus
a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women’s living areas at an oriental court.
The haterade has already begun to be swilled:
And a decisive portion of his voters—working-class whites in the states of the industrial Midwest—voted for Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012.
Even if these numbers aren’t exact, they’re still important. Taken together, they seem to complicate one narrative around the election of Donald Trump: that it represents a swift backlash borne of white tribalism and white resentment. If some nonwhites voted for Trump and if some Trump-backing whites voted for Obama, how could it be racism? What does white nationalism have to do with it?
The National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) is an independent agency of the United States federal government that offers support and funding for projects exhibiting artistic excellence. It was created by an act of the U.S. Congress in 1965 as an independent agency of the federal government. The NEA has its offices in the Old Post Office building, in Washington, D.C. It was awarded Tony Honors for Excellence in Theatre in 1995, as well as the Special Tony Award in 2016.