A Case of Male Domination

alley36 alley44 alleyv bundy5

Eric Parker from central Idaho aims his weapon from a bridge as protesters gather by the Bureau of Land Management's base camp, where cattle that were seized from rancher Cliven Bundy are being held, near Bunkerville, Nevada April 12, 2014. The U.S. Bureau of Land Management on Saturday said it had called off an effort to round up Bundy's herd of cattle that it had said were being illegally grazed in southern Nevada, citing concerns about safety. The conflict between Bundy and U.S. land managers had brought a team of armed federal rangers to Nevada to seize the 1,000 head of cattle.

Eric Parker from central Idaho aims his weapon from a bridge as protesters gather by the Bureau of Land Management’s base camp, where cattle that were seized from rancher Cliven Bundy are being held, near Bunkerville, Nevada April 12, 2014. The U.S. Bureau of Land Management on Saturday said it had called off an effort to round up Bundy’s herd of cattle that it had said were being illegally grazed in southern Nevada, citing concerns about safety. The conflict between Bundy and U.S. land managers had brought a team of armed federal rangers to Nevada to seize the 1,000 head of cattle.

““I’d like to hear more of your personal life story. “When I got sober”, “When I was homeless”, “When I was fighting cancer”……. these are words you drop and then let flit by without much detail or explanation or storytelling. I want those details and stories. Please.”

“Haven’t read any of your emails yet, will get to that soon.”

Ashley Hewes offers to be a decoy and lure me away from Belle Burch so that people she knows can hurt me if I make a move on her. Ms. Hewes is employed by Oregon Event Services. That is one of the hired goons of OEE with a dude that looks like Doug from Animal House. You can’t make this shit up! Rapes at parties are a real problem.

Ashley Hewes: I know the laws pretty well and I am more than protected by the people I keep around myself.

This constitutes a real threat from an organization that may arm itself and offer to protect Oregon citizens by use of armed force. How like the Bundyites they are. This is vigilantism, another case of Citizen’s Grand Jury.

Alley Valkyrie states one of her reasons she is out to get me is……..

“Alley Valkyrie And I’m done with patriarchal abusive bullshit.”

Ashley Hewes Alley keep me posted… I am willing to be a body guard and it would be legal [i have a DPSST cert] I am even willing to meet and hang out with ms Burch.

Ashley Hewes: All of his writings remind me of the beginning of every sick serial killer movie I have ever seen.”

What we got here is a spoiled brat playing games with an old man. She sticks her tongue out at him, then goes running to her goons and bruisers for protection from ‘The Dominating Patriarchal Monster’.

Alley claims she was molested – in New York! Well, let her take her damaged psychic parts to her home state, and take it out on her abusers – there!

Jon Presco

Eric Hartman, a state-certified security guard with Oregon Event Enterprises said he’s seen nearly an 80 percent increase in house party patrol over the last two months.

“A lot of parties are choosing to be responsible, hiring security help to keep a cap on the party if it gets out of control. We let them know if it’s approaching that (level),” said Hartman.

How about hiring OEE to protect elected officials and evict trespassers from Kesey Square? You will find Belle Burch lurking in the background in this video, she moments away from being arrested for trespass. She did not tell me she was associated with OCCUPY.

May 9 at 8:52am · Like · 1
Alley Valkyrie: Thank you, Ashley. You rock. I’ll let you know if I need you.”

Ashley Hewes Springfield, OR

Professions & Specialties

Security Officer Security Nursing Assistant Caregiver

Experience & Education

Work

Company: Oregon event enterprises
Security officer

Company: Alvord taylor – Eugene, OR
Caregiver

Skills

CPR First Aid Certified, Oregon Intervention Systems

This guy isn’t making simple errors. He is a very ill person. But he is also highly abusive, and we should be protecting those who are being targeted. On top of that, I don’t see how this isn’t also a case of male domination. Regardless of his mental space, that is patriarchical BS. Our community should be made aware that he is a threat to young women.

Ashley Hewes: I understand and respect your thoughts Mary but I also feel that he should not be allowed to feel comfortable in this community. He rates right up there with child molesters for me.

Ashley Hewes: Mary how long will it be before he starts capturing people?

Ashley Hewes: Mary people like this hurt people who turn the other cheek. That is all I have to say, I will not stand idly by when there is something I can do to quell his obsessing. I would be willing to become the object of his obsession if I felt it would work. But that would be detrimental to his health.

Alley Valkyrie: I’d rather he focus on me than Belle, that I’ll absolutely say. I have 100 miles of distance from this fucker.

Glenn Combs: John Presco(e) has a long history of harassing young women in this area. The police seem impotent to do anything about it, though. I believe he comes from money and could be lawyered up quite well if he needed it. Whatever, it is time to take this “man” down.

Glenn Combs: I’m thinkin’ concrete shoes. We got a river with deep spots… Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Mark Thomas Shekoyan: I’d be careful what is said here in public forums. If the law gets involved, all of this is public record submit-able to a court of law.

Andrew Cottrell On second scrutiny of the photo on his blog – yup, that’s the guy who stalked me while he stank of methadone.

Cyberbullying is the use of Information Technology to harm or harass other people in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner.[1] According to U.S. Legal Definitions, Cyber-bullying could be limited to posting rumors or gossips about a person in the internet bringing about hatred in other’s minds; or it may go to the extent of personally identifying victims and publishing materials severely defaming and humiliating them.[2]

With the increase in use of these technologies, cyberbullying has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers.[3] Awareness has also risen, due in part to high profile cases like the Suicide of Tyler Clementi.[4]

Seems to be the month for it

May 9 at 7:22am · Like · 1

King Trolland Never a dull moment! Good luck Alley!

May 9 at 7:58am · Like

Mary Broadhurst pokin’ the beat sometimes not such a good thing. especially if you consider the bear to be unstable.

May 9 at 8:50am · Like
Alley Valkyrie I hear that, but fear is what silences victims.

May 9 at 8:51am · Like · 3

Alley Valkyrie And I’m done with patriarchal abusive bullshit.

May 9 at 8:51am · Like · 5

Jasun Plaedo Wellman Well at least you won’t be bored!

May 9 at 8:51am · Like

May 9 at 8:52am · Like · 2

Ashley Hewes I know the laws pretty well and I am more than protected by the people I keep around myself.

May 9 at 8:52am · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie Thank you, Ashley. You rock. I’ll let you know if I need you.

May 9 at 8:53am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes I’m not just talking about the street families in fact lol I am speaking of an entirely different group of people.

May 9 at 8:53am · Like · 2

Ashley Hewes Indeed

May 9 at 8:53am · Like

Mary Broadhurst yeah well…I’m a bit concerned about labels being applied to this guy. obviously he has issues. but will calling him a psychopath push him over the edge. did anyone consult with Belle before coming to her rescue? perhaps she had a plan as to how to deal with this…

May 9 at 8:57am · Edited · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie Yes, I talked to Belle.

May 9 at 9:00am · Like · 1

Rodolfo Palma We’re with you, Alley!

May 9 at 9:05am · Like · 2

Mary Broadhurst one can call someone out by noting observations without using labels. just sayin’ I would like to see compassion even for someone who is making some errors in how he connects with the world through the internet.

May 9 at 9:10am · Edited · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie Is “making some errors”? Come on, Mary. Please. No. This is sick. What he’s doing is cyberstalking in the legal sense. My compassion ends when I feel threatened.

May 9 at 9:13am · Like · 1

Mary Broadhurst some people feel threatened by homeless people.

May 9 at 9:13am · Like

Ashley Hewes I understand and respect your thoughts Mary but I also feel that he should not be allowed to feel comfortable in this community. He rates right up there with child molesters for me.

May 9 at 9:13am · Like · 1

Alley Valkyrie: Mary, this is legitimate. This isn’t based on prejudicial fear. Read his blog. This man is sick. Cyberstalking and defamation, not to mention DMCA violations for posting my copyrighted photos without permission. He’s already been reported for that.

May 9 at 9:15am · Like

Mary Broadhurst and this is what I mean. now someone who writes disturbing thoughts and publishes them on the internet is now thrown into the same box as a child molester.

May 9 at 9:15am · Like

Alley Valkyrie: Have you read his blog? I’m not comparing him to a child molester, but I can’t believe you’re defending him!

May 9 at 9:16am · Like

Mary Broadhurst: I read his blog. It’s disturbing.

May 9 at 9:17am · Like · 2

Ashley Hewes: Mary how long will it be before he starts capturing people?

May 9 at 9:18am · Like

May 9 at 9:18am · Like

Mary Broadhurst: I’m not defending him so much as defending all of us … it seems some kind of mental health issue is at play but I think we need to be cautious about pretending we understand mental illness enough to call someone dangerous or similar to a child molester.

May 9 at 9:20am · Like · 2

Sabra Marcroft: Unfortunately, when we lose compassion, we lose a large part of our ability to predictively model future behavior. When you can’t empathize with someone, you don’t have any idea where their next move will take them. The only other way to tune into predictive modeling is to become a stalker yourself. Compassion doesn’t mean going easy on someone, it means focusing on harm and threat reduction for ALL parties to a situation.

May 9 at 9:22am · Like · 3
Ashley Hewes Mary people like this hurt people who turn the other cheek. That is all I have to say, I will not stand idly by when there is something I can do to quell his obsessing. I would be willing to become the object of his obsession if I felt it would work. But that would be detrimental to his health.

May 9 at 9:24am · Like · 1

Sabra Marcroft: Confronting someone from a distance, with threat of local consequences is actually pretty compassionate. It gives him a chance to focus on someone he can’t actualy reach while creating real consequences for future unacceptable acts.

May 9 at 9:25am · Like · 1

May 9 at 9:29am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes Alley the next time you hear anything from her please refer her to my Facebook as it is the only way I have of contacting people right now… I will have a phone soon but if she wants I am totally willing to conveniently be wherever she is so I can start documenting his obsession.

May 9 at 9:36am · Like · 1

Ashley Hewes I want to get him on camera.

May 9 at 9:36am · Like · 1

May 9 at 9:46am · Like · 2

Rynn Fox Just be careful…and fierce.

May 9 at 10:15am · Like · 1

Mark Thomas Shekoyan: You might want to seek legal council.

May 9 at 10:40am · Like

Glenn Combs: There’s another point – When my friend went into Legal Aid to see about legal representation, she found that Mr. Presco has used the local Legal Aid office so much, it would be a conflict of interest for them do defend anyone against him. That’s kind of the definition of “screwed”, IMHO.

May 9 at 10:43am · Like

Dave McArthur 5 feet of stout hemp rope and a 12 foot drop

May 9 at 10:45am · Like · 1

May 9 at 10:46am · Like

Mark Thomas Shekoyan I’d be careful what is said here in public forums. If the law gets involved, all of this is public record submit-able to a court of law.

May 9 at 10:51am · Like

Alley Valkyrie Thanks, Mark. I’m being careful. Police are already looking at it. I’ll probably talk to an attorney today as well. He’s already posted that he’s reporting me to both EPD and the FBI…

Violating My Civil Rights?
rosamondpress.wordpress.com

“I’d like to hear more of your personal life story. “When I got sober”, “When I … See More
May 9 at 10:53am · Like · 1

Glenn Combs Of course I would never advocate any illegal acts of any kind.

May 9 at 10:54am · Like · 1

Freyja Nightlight: That woman can’t even write, I just tried to read that and it was painful.

May 9 at 11:41am · Like

Freyja Nightlight oh, i mean man

May 9 at 11:41am · Like

Cherie Southworth Wiltshire: Well, hmmm, it’s a bit weird that he has spent so much time over the last 24 hours writing about you. Be safe Miss Alley. You are a very strong, smart, sweet person who doesn’t need to be in a fight with an unstable person.

May 9 at 11:52am · Like · 2

Martin Champion: Everyone reads Alley’s FB, including the dude being discussed, so people need to stop talking like this is private.

I hope there is a way to keep him away from Belle and other women he wants to put in his illustrated fantasies. The fact that he thinks he gets to admonish–shame?–her for not following his orders is a big deal. Who knows what else he thinks he has a right to do.
I’m sure I’m just one of many people who will now watch for this guy in the Whit.

May 9 at 12:07pm · Edited · Like · 5

Alley Valkyrie: This post is public. The other one with his picture is friends-only.

May 9 at 12:21pm · Like · 4

Andrew Cottrell: I think, from his badly outdated photo, that this is the same Jon whom I almost had to get a restraining order against around 4 years ago when he was stalking me at Indra’s Internet Lounge.

Contrary to his statement in his blog, he does not resemble Jesus even visually, not even in his ancient photo.

May 9 at 1:00pm · Like · 1

Glenn Combs: It is good that this issue, and this individual, are being discussed here, in the public eye. He has managed to keep operating under the radar for years. Maybe now something will be done about him … Hopefully involving proper mental health care. He doesn’t appear to have actually *done* anything beyond stalking and sending creepy messages, but that comes with a huge implied “yet”. I wonder how many women he has obsessed about through the years?

May 9 at 1:01pm · Edited · Like · 1

May 9 at 1:31pm · Edited · Like

Christina Bellini I agree with Mary to some extent. Sometimes people will live up to the labels we give them. The focus should be the unacceptable behavior and clearly telling him to stop. I think it’s right to confront him, but it might matter how it is done.

May 9 at 1:42pm · Like · 3

Glenn Combs This guy?

Glenn Combs’s photo.

May 9 at 1:42pm · Like · 2

Andrew Cottrell not that guy

May 9 at 1:49pm · Like

Andrew Cottrell that one is a creeper but not the same one

May 9 at 1:49pm · Like

John Monroe This man is dangerous. Regardless of whether he intends or would use physical violence, he is being emotional abusive and manipulative. He is clearly mentally ill, but he is also highly intelligent. Based on my research he comes from a family with incredible abuse but also high capacity. (http://rosamond.com/about and https://rosamondpress.wordpress.com/…/christine-rosamond/)

May 9 at 4:22pm · Edited · Like · 7

April Knowlton The problem with abusive people, is that what we see is often the tip of the iceberg.

May 10 at 5:31pm · Edited · Like · 3

1 Response to A Case of Male Domination

1. Reblogged this on rosamondpress and commented:

The Republican candidate for office started tweeting in the middle of the night about the Beauty Queen who appeared in Mexico’s Playboy. I have seen the future! http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/30/politics/trump-overnight-media-tweets/